I feel like when I did the last couple age groups for Christmas gifts I went more general, however because Jack is my oldest and I cant speak for kids aged much over 7 or 8 I am going to go ahead and say that these are all the best gifts for a 6 year old boy in my opinion. I would likely buy all of this however for a boy anywhere in the Kinder – 4th grade range! Lets face it, this gift guide is full of slightly less ‘cute’ gifts, but I think they all will make the little man in your life thrilled! If you haven’t followed along I am completing gift guides for the whole family this week so stay tuned and sign up for emails for more great picks! Also be sure to grab the discount code for one of the items, specially for my readers!
this post contains affiliate links
Gifts for a 6 Year Old Boy
- Tablet – I love that this one allows you to set parental controls and is super affordable!
- Nugget Comfort – what boy wouldn’t want this in their room or playroom?
- Knock Knock Joke book
- Magnatiles – these are so great for learning and imagination
- Wall mounted Basketball Hoop
- Lego Books – my son LOVES all of these
- FlyBar – my kids have had one for years and continue to like it more and more.
- Wireless headphones
- Initial Hat – all of my kids have these and they are so cute and match EVERYTHING! As an added bonus the owner of Rey to Z was so kind and is offering 10% off to my readers if you use the code ARIN10 – so be sure to use that at checkout!
- Rolling backpack – we use these as suitcases in our house and they are AMAZING for travel. It allows you as a parent to wear it if they get tired!
- Nerf Guns
- Pedal Go – Carts – if you follow me on Instagram then you know my kids got these for their birthdays (ages 4 and 6) and they are OBSESSED!
- Stomp rocket – we have two and they entertain the kids for so long
- Polaroid camera – my daughter got one for her birthday and my son loves it so will get one too
- Walkie Talkies
- Puzzles – this brand is my favorite and I love having puzzles for quiet time.
I hope you loved these ideas! If you’re looking for some stocking stuffers be sure to check out this blog post for more great ideas!