Check out this post featuring some of our favorite items for the beach. Included are beach toys my kids love as well as practical beach accessories that make your beach day a breeze. All of these items are easy to pack for a fun beach day. Use this guide to keep traveling to the beach easy and enjoyable!
Portable Ceiling Fan
Large Carabiner Clip
Catch and Release
Beauty Blender Case
Bogg Bag Dividers
Beach Packing List
1. Bogg Bag Dividers– I love using these dividers to organize the Bogg Bag into different sections for what I need.
2. Beauty Blender Case– This case is great for storing your beauty blender after using it to apply sunscreen.
3. Umbrella Table– Great umbrella table for getting drinks, sunglasses, etc. off of the sand.
4. Pool Seat– I love this seat to lounge on at the pool while my kids play.
5. Nesting Shovels– Super compact shovels that take up no space in the beach bag.
6. Nesting Bowls/Sieves– These are so fun and perfect for playing in the sand!
7. Lock box– This lock box goes right around an umbrella pole or beach chair and is perfect for securely storing valuables.
8. Catch and Release– My boys loved using this in the ocean.
9. Seashell Bags– All of my kids loved using these bags for collecting seashells!
10. Powder– This powder is great for getting sand off arms and legs.
11. Beach Cabana– This cabana easily sets up like an umbrella and provides tons of shade!
12. Large Carabiner Clip– This carabiner clip attaches right onto your bag to hold your sandals from the beach.
13. Portable Ceiling Fan– This fan hangs right on your umbrella and provides cool air on a hot day.
14. Collapsible Buckets– Perfect for making sandcastles and collapses to fit right into your bag.
15. Small Table– This is a perfect little beach table that you can set up in seconds!
16. Hat Clip– Use this clip to keep your hat handy on any of your bags.