Better late than never, right? I wanted to share a few of my favorite girls Christmas outfits this year with you. Because even if we can’t leave home – we want to be festive, am I right?
this post contains affiliate links
Girls Christmas Outfits
I am a mama of 4 little ones…and I won’t lie – dressing my girls is just way more fun for me. I love finding the coordinating stuff, now that they are getting older too!
This round up is a great combination of girls Christmas outfits for everyone baby to little girl. I tried to include options for a dinner out, family pictures, and down to loungewear and pajamas.
Christmas Gifts for your Family
Before you leave my blog, be sure to check out the link below with gift options for your whole family.
Now onto the great fashion finds. Find the number that goes with the item you are loving and happy shopping.
Shop Girls Christmas Outfits
- These are the pajamas I got my girls this year that you will see in this post! They are beyond darling and such a good deal.
- Reindeer antler bow – who doesn’t love a sparkly bow?
- Sweater dress – this is SO cute
- This little outfit is the one you will see on my 1 year old in this post. It couldn’t be any cuter!
- Christmas hair bow trio – Love all of these bows and love that with the plain red and green, we can get some use out of them after Christmas
- Reindeer sweater – Easy to dress up with a skirt and tights or dress down and wear with jeans
- Hanna jammies – We will forever love our Hanna Andersson pajamas. My kids will wear these well past Christmas!
- Moon and Stone bracelets – One of my favorite brands! Such darling bracelets for every occasion
- Cookie Baking Crew sweatshirt – Another great small business, so many fun shirts and sweatshirts for Christmas.
- Red pom hat – Love that this can be worn all winter long, lots of other colors available
- Faux fur purse – Another accessory that can be used for lots of other occasions
- Plaid bloomer set – Can you tell I love bloomer sets?
- Velvet Christmas bow – The velvet and the sequins are a match made in Heaven
- Sequin skirt – My six year old is wearing this adorable skirt in this post and I predict you will see it MANY more times before winter is up. I love when we can get multiple wears out of something fun!
- Reindeer headband – Also comes in gold
- Reindeer tunic and legging set – Perfect for a casual Christmas or to put on to preserve the fancy clothes
- Plaid skirtall – Love the button detail
- Velvet head wrap – Will be great for Valentine’s Day too
- Pink dress – The red sash detail is gorgeous
- Jingle bell bracelet – As if the little bells weren’t cute enough, there are tiny bows
- Collar shirt – Great under dresses, sweaters, with jeans or a skirt. So versatile!
- Santa purse – Easy way to make a simple outfit more festive
- Clip dot dress – Love the ruffle detail
- Reindeer bows – Clearly on a reindeer kick this year but I am not mad about it
Hopefully you found some items you love!
Other Posts You will Love
Pin The Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found some great Girls Christmas clothes in this post no matter what your plans this month. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) for even more holiday fun and pin the photo below to find this next year!