I am all about some great fall decor. I only do ‘Halloween’ decor in the kitchen, so I tend to go more all out on fall decor through the whole home for all of fall. I love that if you do fall decor in a subtle manor it won’t overwhelm you when it remains for months. If you follow me here or on Instagram you probably know I love neutral decor, so I wanted to round up my favorite neutral fall decor for you all to decorate for fall!
Be sure to check out this years Modern Neutral Fall Decor post here!
this post contains affiliate links
Neutral Fall Decor
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24
LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED – SOME ITEMS ARE SIMILAR BUT NOT EXACT
all links have been updated – some items are similar due to changes in stock from season to season!
- This large chalkboard would be so cute on a front porch or in your kitchen during the fall!
- A great wicker tray. This will transition year round perfectly.
- Neutral super affordable pumpkins. I collect a few new ones each year.
- I love this wood bowl. What a great item on open shelving to then use when entertaining.
- A great garland. See how I used garlands on my table scape here.
- Canisters. I am all about a mostly empty counter, but in the fall when lots of baking is happening its nice to keep canisters of those heavily used items on the counter.
- A great wicker basket for all your blankets.
- I personally purchased these pillows and love them for the season.
- white pumpkin vase fillers. They would look so cute in number 18.
- I LOVE this fruit basket. Its linked here also with lots of other great Amazon decor options.
- This is my under rug on my porch. I love it and have loved seeing it transition for seasons. (see styled here!)
- You will never guess how affordable these pillows are, or where they are from!
- I love anything buffalo check, and this would be darling as a picnic blanket too! If you love buffalo check this post has lots of other great options you will love!
- A great white vase. I personally keep one just like this on the tray on my table with greenery.
- Fall pillow
- A pumpkin diffuser. This is SO cute.
- I love a good simple wreath. You could easily use this one indoors or out.
- I have a few of these wooden bowl trays (see how I used it as a faux succulent planter here). fill it with the fillers from number 9 and it would be a great center piece.
- Faux eucalyptus vase fillers
- I also linked this rug here with all things Halloween, but it deserved a second spot!
- Love this knit pumpkin.
- I love this simple bread box
- Love this simple gold pumpkin too.
- This textured throw is so cute!! I will definitely be purchasing.
I hope you loved these home finds, and be sure to check out my Instagram stories tonight for a fall home tour from me to see how I incorporate some of these neutral fall decor items into my home!