I am all about some great fall decor. I only do ‘Halloween’ decor in the kitchen, so I tend to go more all out on fall decor through the whole home for all of fall. I love that if you do fall decor in a subtle manor it won’t overwhelm you when it remains for months. If you follow me here or on Instagram you probably know I love neutral decor, so I wanted to round up my favorite neutral fall decor for you all to decorate for fall!
this post contains affiliate links
Neutral Fall Decor
LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED – SOME ITEMS ARE SIMILAR BUT NOT EXACT
all links have been updated – some items are similar due to changes in stock from season to season!
- This large chalkboard would be so cute on a front porch or in your kitchen during the fall!
- A great wicker tray. This will transition year round perfectly.
- Neutral super affordable pumpkins. I collect a few new ones each year.
- I love this wood bowl. What a great item on open shelving to then use when entertaining.
- A great garland. See how I used garlands on my table scape here.
- Canisters. I am all about a mostly empty counter, but in the fall when lots of baking is happening its nice to keep canisters of those heavily used items on the counter.
- A great wicker basket for all your blankets.
- I personally purchased these pillows and love them for the season.
- white pumpkin vase fillers. They would look so cute in number 18.
- I LOVE this fruit basket. Its linked here also with lots of other great Amazon decor options.
- This is my under rug on my porch. I love it and have loved seeing it transition for seasons. (see styled here!)
- You will never guess how affordable these pillows are, or where they are from!
- I love anything buffalo check, and this would be darling as a picnic blanket too! If you love buffalo check this post has lots of other great options you will love!
- A great white vase. I personally keep one just like this on the tray on my table with greenery.
- Fall pillow
- A pumpkin diffuser. This is SO cute.
- I love a good simple wreath. You could easily use this one indoors or out.
- I have a few of these wooden bowl trays (see how I used it as a faux succulent planter here). fill it with the fillers from number 9 and it would be a great center piece.
- Faux eucalyptus vase fillers
- I also linked this rug here with all things Halloween, but it deserved a second spot!
- Love this knit pumpkin.
- I love this simple bread box
- Love this simple gold pumpkin too.
- This textured throw is so cute!! I will definitely be purchasing.
I hope you loved these home finds, and be sure to check out my Instagram stories tonight for a fall home tour from me to see how I incorporate some of these neutral fall decor items into my home!