Last year you all loved the backpack round up I did, so I thought I would round up some favorites this year too. Avé is headed into Pre-k and Jack into first grade, so I did a good mix of the best elementary school backpacks for boys and girls! I will note the comments area below which ones we personally have owned, and also want to try something a little different in terms of shopping. I am going to start doing these posts the same way I have in the past, as well as adding stoppable images below to hopefully making shopping even easier for you all. I would love feedback from you all on if this is something you would like long term on posts! ( This will also allow me to add in a couple extras that can’t ever be edited quite right for the posts haha!)
For more ideas on backpacks – this post from last year still has lots of options you can still buy!
This post contains affiliate links
Best Elementary School Backpacks
- We have owned several of the backpacks little this one from the same store and they are amazing – my favorite thing about them is they come in three sizes pending your Childs age and the straps on the front attach to their lunch boxes.
- People rave about these! A great neutral that supposedly holds up VERY WELL.
- LEGO backpack
- This is super cute and simple – comes in several colors
- This one also comes in several colors and this brand is known for being well made
- Same as #2 – people rave about these.
- These are well made and come in so many fun prints and colors for a very middle of the road price!
- I love the color block look on this one.
- This princess backpack is the same brand as #1 and we have the rolling version as a suitcase and love it.
- This backpack is so cute – and would be darling for a Disney world lover.
- This clear backpack comes in 2 colors
- Dinosaur backpack – my kids had this brand of bag last year and we loved them.
- This is a fun simple boys backpack
- Nothing like a backpack that reminds you of icecream
- This is the backpack Avé had last year and will use again this year. I love the gold and it held up SO SO SO WELL.
- Superhero backpack – same as #1