This week is going to be the week of gift guides. You may have seen the toddler girl guide last week, and if you didn’t you can find it here, but I am going to try to get the rest of them up this week as well as single post to find them all! So if you have a toddler boy or are going to be shopping for one, be sure to check out these fun finds, as well as a few older posts I will link to at the end! For now here are the best toddler boy gifts this year!
Best Toddler Boy Gifts
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18
- If you follow me on Instagram you know I love a good play house. I love this one!
- LOVE this bike! It’s hard to find kids bikes that aren’t gaudy.
- This is my favorite book for little boys!
- This rocking goat was just released and I can’t help but find it too cute!
- Both of my older two have this wagon and they LOVE loading it with fun stuff. The arm folds down for storage too.
- Cuddle and kind dolls are always on my kids lists.
- My son loves to play with binoculars. I love this pair.
- Kids basketball hoop.
- Im obsessed with these cute new cars.
- A fun little game.
- I get my boys balls every year. We lose them but they get played with so much.
- Lego Duplo
- Puzzles – these are my favorite brand
- A fun bath toy
- I love these scooters. They are worth the investment! My kids have used theirs for YEARS.
- These fun stacking blocks are so cute!
- A fun play table.
- How cute is this little grill for your little boy to be just like daddy?
If you liked this post be sure to check out this post that would be some great stocking stuffers as well as last years gift guide. You will see some crossover on items I truly LOVE! Also, be sure to sign up for my emails and you will get an email when the compilation post of all the gift guides is live and ready!
SarahNovember 8, 2020 at 9:57 pm
I love the rock blocks! So cool!