Easter is just around the corner, and whats better than shopping for a new Easter dress for yourself and your daughter? I remember LOVING getting a new dress every Easter, so this has been a great part of the holiday for my with Avé. Today I rounded up Easter dresses for girls that you will love no matter your little ones age.
This post was written in 2019 and updated in 2022 – the post may contain affiliate links
Easter Dresses for Girls
With two little girls – I love shopping for my girls, and dresses are especially fun. When I was writing this post I wanted to find ideas that were great for Easter day, but also all spring long, because I know I like my girls to get more use out of their dresses.
Most of the options in this post are affordable, and come in a pretty good range of sizes! And as an added bonus there are lots of options from Amazon that can be here last minute.
Shopping for the Perfect Easter Dress for Little Girls
Below you will find links to all the dresses in this post! I also have several dresses linked on my Amazon store front, and will continue to share some great ideas on Instagram, so be sure to keep an eye out there!
Shop Classic Easter Dresses for Little Girls
- Colorful flowers – This is bright and fun and would be so cute all summer long
- Rainbow – My daughter has this and it is SO CUTE. Pair it with a cardigan and it would be adorable for Easter.
- White Eyelet – Classic and beautiful
- Blue Stripes – this is so pretty and classic.
- Green Tulle – This dress comes in so many colors, is super affordable, and is so simply cute.
- Peter Pan Collar – this smocked, peter pan collar dress is SO cute.
- Tiered Colorful – I know for a fact that my girls would both pick this from the graphic.
- Blue Dress – This dress has the cutest back detail and comes in a few different prints and colors. My daughter has it in lavender gingham and it is darling.
- Floral and Butterfly – this is another classic and adorable option.
- Vintage Inspired – this one is a good mix of 70s and 90s and really fun.
- Classic Floral
- Stripes – I love a simple stripe and this dress is so cute
- Yellow two piece set – this screams Easter to me and is just so cute.
- Fun modern floral print
- Green Simple dress – I love seeing this sage green this year. This would also last well past Easter and could be paired with a denim jacket and boots all the way into next fall, for maximum wear!
- Plaid – again plaid to me is classic Easter, and this is so cute!
More Easter Fun
If you loved these Easter dresses – be sure to check out these blog posts with more Easter fun!
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found some Easter dresses for girls that you love and your little one will look beautiful in. Be sure to pin the photo below for later so you can come back to this post next year with new options. And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Tiktok (@arinsolange) to see more of my Easter fun this year!