I am so happy to start bringing you my monthly best sellers list so that you can easily see all the items in one place. All the items in this round up are from Amazon and can be found in my Amazon storefront. And if you find yourself wondering how to use any of these items in unique ways, make sure you head over to my Tik Tok where I am able to share more detailed reviews of items in video format.
This post contains affiliate links.
June 2022 Best Sellers
This past June I spent a lot of time trying to make sense out of the summertime chaos. That meant streamlining how the kids get ready in the morning, where they hang their towels after showers, and instilling a little independence with how they do the laundry and get drinks.
Lots of the items below helped me to do this, and I hope they help your family create some systems that make summer less chaotic and more enjoyable for everyone!
Shop Best Sellers
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
- Collapsible laundry basket – These are great because they take up virtually no space when not in use
- Wooden yogurt lids – check out how I upcycle yogurt jars
- Caddy -I use these in the morning so all the things my kids need are in one place and we aren’t running around like crazy trying to get ready for school, but the uses are endless – art caddy, cleaning caddy, utensils and napkins for a BBQ, etc.
- Adhesive rechargeable wall sconces – these are so great! The kids love them for night lights if they need a drink of water.
- Rechargeable misting fan – perfect for game days on the ball field
- Hamper with removable laundry bags inside – makes laundry SO much easier! I don’t have to transfer everything from the hamper to a basket to take it to the laundry room.
- Over the glass shower hook
- 5 gallon water dispenser – great for hosting, especially when kids are involved.
- Hanging wall basket – the infamous ‘crap basket’. If you’re new here, check out how I use these on my back stairs.
- Bath caddy – great for organizing all those bath toys while they dry.
- Another over the glass shower hook
- Multi pump bottle – I fill mine with sunscreen, bug spray, etc. this time of year.
- Balloon pump
- Adhesive wall caddy – another thing I have multiples of. I’ve got them under our bathroom sink, inside my desk cabinets, and under the kitchen sink for sponges.
- Set of claw clips
- Compact umbrella – this is one of my sports mom essentials
As you’re heading to all those summer games, concerts, or pool parties make sure you bring along your Rey to Z hats for the whole family.
Use code ARIN20 for 20% off your purchase.
Other Posts You’ll Love
How I Keep the House Cool in the Summer | Patio Hacks for a More Enjoyable Summer | Soccer Mom Must Haves | How to Organize Your Garage
Pin This Photo Below For Later
Be sure to pin the photo below for later, and if you don’t already – follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok (@arinsolange) for more fun! Be sure to check my Amazon store front for all things best seller, summer prep and DIY. See you for July Best Sellers!