Incase you missed round one of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks, be sure to check them out because they had a lot of my initial purchases and more staple items that I think are always great buys on the sale (such as tennis shoes and denim!!). But as promised I did a second round up. I had a little more time to go back into the store and wander around as well as shop online so after a weekend of shopping here is ROUND TWO of my Nordstrom Fall Finds.
this post contains affiliate links
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18 // 19 // 20 // 21 // 22 // 23 // 24 // 25 // 26 // 27 // 28 // 29 // 30 // 31 // 32 // 33 // 34 // 35
Nordstrom Fall Finds
- Mini Melissas
- Zoli Teethers – these are amazing
- Girls joggers
- Girls sweatshirt
- Thule Jogger – we have one and its my favorite Jogging stroller we have owned
- Noodle and Boo – BEST SMELLING baby bath product you’ll ever smell
- Pom baskets
- Muslin Quilt
- Kids Adidas
- Denim Jumper
- Kids Adidas sweatshirt
- Kids Vineyard Vines polo – Jack has this in in several colors and I love them
- Gingham tank
- Baby Northface – its revisable and SO SO SO CUTE.
- Northface bunting
- Girls booties
- Under Armour shorts in several colors
- Freshly picked mocs
- Women’s Nikes
- Herschel travel bag
- Cutest cross body in several colors
- Setting spray with SPF – I have heard such good things about this that I had to grab some!
- Tory Burch cross body purse – I am eying this one!!
- Simple Madewell earrings
- Madewell Cardigan
- Tie front dress – I got the black and grey!
- Denim skirt
- Platform converse sneakers — these are bringing back all the memories and I think I need them
- Wedge bootie
- Love the details on these booties
- Faux leather leggings – I have heard these are amazing
- Hunter Boots
Let me know if you want me to do weekly round ups until the sale is over? I know that once it is open to the public some things are sold out, so if you would like a consolidated favorites that are still in stock let me know, or I can always just add them to my Instagram Stories. Make sure to follow me there, and check out the “style picks” highlight for all my saved fashion stories and links!