Chugging right along in this years gift guides! Today we have the best gifts for baby boy. Babies are so fun to shop for but can be kin of overwhelming. My advice is to always get a few great NOW items and one or two that they can use later. Incase you haven’t been following along there will be gift guides live this week for everyone in your family, and I will be sure to compile them all in one place and send out an email when they are done, so be sure to subscribe for emails in the side bar!
this post contains affiliate links
Best Gifts for Baby Boy
- I have talked about this ride on cow before, but we have had it since Jacks first birthday and I LOVE it.
- Board Books – these are my favorite
- This little wooden toy is SO CUTE and would look great sitting out.
- Leather Paci clips
- Muslin quilt – we are obsessed with these
- Slumberkins – my youngest two are obsessed with their Slumberkins animals
- How cute is this little Koala Bear?
- This is my favorite toy for the baby age!
- Rocking animal
- These blocks are amazing for babies!
- I am getting this for my youngest this year. A great way to burn off energy inside
- Cuddle and Kind dolls
- Ring Stacker
- This rattle is so cute!
- I love these pacis!
- Wooden Teether
- Anywhere Chair – we are obsessed with these. All my kids have gotten one on their first birthday.
- Stacker toy
- Scooter that grows with your child. We will be getting Walker this one this year.
- Wooden Police Car
- Push car. Avé had this in pink and its a LIFE SAVER if your kid doesn’t love strollers!
Again be sure to be looking for the rest of the gift guides, and if you’re looking for more ideas check out this post which would be great for some smaller ideas, and this post that has LOTS more amazing gifts for baby boys!