I am pretty sure the only thing better than fall fashion is toddler girl fall fashion. Every year when fall rolls around I get so excited to shop for my daughter, and this year I am in double the trouble getting to shop for 2 little ladies. I am rounding up some affordable fall fashion for toddler girls in this post so shop away and enjoy your fall.
This post contains affiliate links // Post originally written in 2019 updated in 2022
Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
One thing you probably know about me if you have followed me for long is that I love finding fashion – especially for kids on Amazon. That said, when it comes to my own girls it is not the only place I shop, so I decided this time to give 2 round ups.
The first round up will be of Amazon only items, and round up two is of items from all sorts of stores. The best thing about fall fashion is you can mix and match so many colors match, and in these round up’s that stands true!
Styling The Pieces
I will totally admit that Avé has more “stuff” than my boys, but I am also not the blogger with hundreds of bows and such. I try to buy some fun accessories and layering pieces that can switch up her closet easily without breaking the bank.
I have added bows and clips to the round ups in this post – I think if you buy a couple of cute bows each season you will end up with a wonderful collection of bows by the time your kids get older – and if you are like me they can be used on multiple kids.
I think if you do some fun patterns on dresses and shirts, plain cardigans, and fun tights you can make a million outfits with way less clothes. I try not to spend a ton on tights or leggings because they are something that will likely not be passed down due to getting ruined.
As the season goes on I will add to this post with some fun pictures of how I style and dress Avé, but its a little early right now to make the poor girl put on sweaters and layered clothes in this heat. Happy shopping, and I hope you find some great unique pieces for your sweet girl!
AMAZON ROUND UP – Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
- Fawn pattern dress
- Pom Pom Hat
- Corduroy Bib Overalls – this could go feminine paired with Mary Janes (#18) or more casual with pink combat boots (#30) and the pom pom hat (#2)
- Adidas rose gold sneaks – girly but oh so practical!
- Shacket – I love this trend on little ones! So cozy
- Ribbed tights – I get all my kids tights on Amazon
- Ribbed dress
- Bows – this set of bows is so cute for fall
- Floral bomber jacket – another fun mixture of feminine and tough
- footless tights/ ribbed leggings
- Dress – this will be linked in the baby version on the fall baby girl round up too. Great for sibling matching.
- Leopard sweater – Definitely getting my girls this
- Tutu dress
- Boots – these have amazing reviews and come in several colors. I will definitely get these for Avé this fall
- Green Hunter boots – hands down my fav shoes to get my kids each year
- Velvet bows
- Freshly Picked Mary Janes – we have these for Avé and I LOVE THEM
- Brown Sweater
- Star sweater
- Solid Pajamas
- Corduroy jumper
- Striped pajamas
- Denim dress
- Pack of solid bows
- Blue Knit Dress
- Pink chucker boots – I am grabbing these for Goldie
- Colorblock socks – also getting these for my girls
- Pink Ruffle sweater – comes in several colors. Size up if you want it oversized and cozy!
- Glitter converse
- Autumn Floral Knit Footless tights
- Pack of hair clips – I love these for Avé
- Simple Sweater
Other Amazon Posts
If Amazon finds are your thing – here are the rest of my Amazon finds posts below!
Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
- Knee high socks – Both of my girls have these from Amazon and they are a favorite
- Pink shacket
- Dark teal floral dress – I love dark florals because they can work for several seasons!
- Set of Flared Leggins
- Mustard Beanie
- Blue dress – another option to keep for spring and the price is so good!
- Faux Suede Mary Janes – such a classic + great for family photos!
- This color of hunter boots is going to be my pick this year
- Medium sized hair bow set
- Pink combat boots
- Moto leggins
- Long sleeve dress
- Beige heart joggers
- Embroidered hair clips
- Green jumper set
- Quilted cardigan
- Horse dress
- Mustard corduroy skirt
- Blue and yellow floral dress
- Pink turtleneck – a great layering basic
- Striped knit beanie
- Quilted utility jacket
- Rainbow Sneakers
- Velvet burgundy headband
- Sherpa Sandals
- Yellow ruffle dress
- Plaid flannel – a staple for fall
Other Toddler Girl Fall Fashion Posts
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully this helped you find some unique, fuand n, and affordable options for fall fashion for your little one. Be sure you are following me on Instagram and Tik Tok for more Fall fashion for my girls and boys, and be sure to pin the picture below for later.