Last years Toddler girl fashion post was such a hit with you guys that I have been so excited to do another. I LOVE dressing Avé in clothes that I won’t see all of her peers in, so really pride myself on finding affordable toddler girl fall fashion from unique places. I think if you mix and match and add the right accessories, you can create such fun outfits on a great budget.
This post contains affiliate links
Styling The Pieces
I will totally admit that Avé has more “stuff” than my boys, but I am also not the blogger with hundreds of bows and such. I try to buy some fun accessories and layering pieces that can switch up her closet easily without breaking the bank. I have added bows and clips to this post that are really affordable (and all bows are from my favorite bow shop – so I can attest to their quality!).
I think if you do some fun patterns on dresses and shirts, plain cardigans, and fun tights you can make a million outfits with way less clothes. I try not to spend a ton on tights or leggings because they are something that will likely not be passed down due to getting ruined.
As the season goes on I will add to this post with some fun pictures of how I style and dress Avé, but its a little early right now to make the poor girl put on sweaters and layered clothes in this heat. Happy shopping, and I hope you find some great unique pieces for your sweet girl!
Affordable Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
- Rainbows are the big thing right now for little girls – this sweater is so dang cute and such a fun way to make her happy and you happy all at once!
- A great utility jacket for layering.
- These converse are one of my go to pairs of shoes every year for Avé – they are easy for her to put on, and the leather makes them easy to keep clean!
- Hair clips are super on trend right now – these are affordable and the bonus is mom can use them too!
- Obsessed with these pajamas – they are super affordable and come in SO many colors.
- Leather Bows – Avé can be seen wearing these on my Instagram all the time. I like that she can’t get them as dirty at school and they are such a fun fall accessory.
- This sweater comes in several colors and is so fun and cute!
- The same sweater as #7 but in a different color and variety.
- Jeans – If you’re going to do jeans, how fun is the hem on this pair? Plus when you do a fun hem like this they last longer because can be worn shorter!
- Pair this jumper over several colors or prints for different outfits!
- Ribbed Pajamas – these are so cute too and come in several colors for such a steal.
- Motto leggings – I got these for both of my girls this year and I love them
- These Mary Janes are a bit more of an investment than some but Avé has had them in red for 2 years and they still fit and are in great condition. A really good option for school or church!
- Little Ruffle neck dress
- Hot pink bow – I love the idea of doing neon pink with some of the neutrals or animal prints in the fall.
- I just got these for Avé in pink (only because this color was sold out in her size) and I LOVE them!
- Straw bag – this bag is adorable and a fun way to accessorize.
- I have seen so many little girls in this dress – comes in several colors and is such a deal!
- Knee High Socks
- These felt wide brim hats are super in right now, and the hot pink is SO FUN.
- Daisy dress – this will transition well through the warmer fall to cooler temps with a sweater or jacket!
- Denim jumper – aka the most versatile outfit for a toddler girl.
- Hunter Boots – okay these are clearly an investment, BUT they truly do not wear down and can be passed down or resold. I always make sure Avé has at least one pair to wear in the gross fall weather. (as a suggestion – plain black/green/navy are great if you have both genders because they go with everything and can be worn by all siblings!)
- Felt wide brim hat in a more neutral color
- These cheetah leggings are such a great quality for the price
- Simple blush dress
- Unique set thats perfect for the warmer fall days!
- These tennis shoes are some of our favorites for Avé
- Ribbed tights – these are my favorite for cooler temps.
- Mustard cardigan – this one comes in SO MANY COLORS
- Plaid bow – If you have a daughter that wears uniforms I love that this shop offers lots of prints that match uniforms.
- Black SPARKLY Hunter boots.
Other Toddler Girl Fall Fashion Posts
If you have any questions let me know in the comments below, and happy fall shopping!