I am pretty sure the only thing better than fall fashion is toddler girl fall fashion. Every year when fall rolls around I get so excited to shop for my daughter, and this year I am in double the trouble getting to shop for 2 little ladies. I am rounding up some affordable fall fashion for toddler girls in this post so shop away and enjoy your fall.
This post contains affiliate links // Post originally written in 2019 updated in August of 2020
Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
One thing you probably know about me if you have followed me for long is that I love finding fashion – especially for kids on Amazon. That said, when it comes to my own girls it is not the only place I shop, so I decided this time to give 2 round ups.
The first round up will be of Amazon only items, and round up two is of items from all sorts of stores. The best thing about fall fashion is you can mix and match so many colors match, and in these round up’s that stands true!
Styling The Pieces
I will totally admit that Avé has more “stuff” than my boys, but I am also not the blogger with hundreds of bows and such. I try to buy some fun accessories and layering pieces that can switch up her closet easily without breaking the bank.
I have added bows and clips to the round ups in this post – I think if you buy a couple of cute bows each season you will end up with a wonderful collection of bows by the time your kids get older – and if you are like me they can be used on multiple kids.
I think if you do some fun patterns on dresses and shirts, plain cardigans, and fun tights you can make a million outfits with way less clothes. I try not to spend a ton on tights or leggings because they are something that will likely not be passed down due to getting ruined.
As the season goes on I will add to this post with some fun pictures of how I style and dress Avé, but its a little early right now to make the poor girl put on sweaters and layered clothes in this heat. Happy shopping, and I hope you find some great unique pieces for your sweet girl!
AMAZON ROUND UP – Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
- Buffalo check dress – this is so cute and could be paired with tights and bows to change it up.
- Pom Pom Hat
- 2 piece set with velvet jumper
- Simple Grey ribbed dress – this comes in several colors and I love it.
- Ugg Boots
- Ribbed tights – I get all my kids tights on Amazon
- Ribbed dress
- Bows – this set of bows is so cute for fall
- Llama sweater – also comes in pink
- footless tights/ ribbed leggings
- Dress – this will be linked in the baby version on the fall baby girl round up too. Great for sibling matching.
- Leopard sweater – Definitely getting my girls this
- Simple dress
- Boots – these have amazing reviews and come in several colors. I will definitely get these for Avé this fall
- Green Hunter boots – hands down my fav shoes to get my kids each year
- Velvet bows
- Freshly Picked Mary Janes – we have these for Avé and I LOVE THEM
- Brown Sweater
- Star sweater
- Solid Pajamas
- Courderoy jumper
- Striped pajamas
- Denim dress
- Pack of solid bows
- Green utility jacket – great for layering on any of these looks
- Pink chucker boots – I am grabbing these for Goldie
- Colorblock socks – also getting these for my girls
- Rainbow sweatshirt
- Glitter converse
- Knee high socks
- Pack of hair clips – I love these for Avé
- Simple Sweater
Other Amazon Posts
If Amazon finds are your thing – here are the rest of my Amazon finds posts below!
Toddler Girl Fall Fashion
- Knee high socks – Both of my girls have these from Amazon and they are a favorite
- This rainbow bow is so so so cute
- Two piece set
- Mini diaper bag – Avé has 2 of these And they are beyond cute ( read my review of the full sized one here!)
- Sweater – this comes in several colors and is so cute
- Rainbow dress
- This color of hunter boots is going to be my pick this year
- Cheetah boots
- This shirt is so cute – I grabbed one for each girl for under $5
- This yellow flower shirt is another one I grabbed for both girls for under $5
- Moto leggings
- Sweater with rainbow cuffs on the sleeves
- Bubble sweater
- Horse dress
- Yellow flower pants
- Check dress
- This sweater is so cute!
- Cheetah sweater
- Cheetah converse – these are beyond cute
- These little Oxford shoes are SO CUTE
- Ugg slippers
- Cheetah leggings (clearly I am feeling the cheetah!)
- One more Jumper
Other Toddler Girl Fall Fashion Posts
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully this helped you find some unique, fun, and affordable options for fall fashion for your little one. Be sure you are following me on Instagram for more Fall fashion for my girls and boys, and be sure to pin the picture below for later.