Shopping for men can be so hard! I feel like they are less likely to voice what they want, and it is easy to under impress. I am rounding up the best gifts for men in this gift guide so you can wow the men in your life this year.
This post contains affiliate links – post was updated in 2022
Best Gifts for Men
When it comes to men you do truly have to think about what they have brought up over the year – but I also tend to think that getting one or two quality gifts is better ALWAYS.
Men aren’t as in to ‘stuff’ and normally when I go that route my husband has his fake smile going strong
In this gift guide I tried to cover the bases of men who are techy, athletic, and everything else you can think of, and if it doesn’t give you an exact idea, hopefully it will help you to have a great idea for what to get the men in your life.
Other Gift Guides
If you are new to my blog you may not know that gift guides are kind of my thing. I am linking below to the page where you can find them all very easily laid out and ready to shop.
Also! year – to make things even easier I am adding the option of signing up for emails and in October 2020 you will receive an E-book of all the gift guides right in your email and ready to shop!
To sign up, click the link below and you will see your ebook shortly!
Best Gifts for Men
- Blackstone Grill – This is high on my husbands wish list this year – super fun for anyone who loves to grill
- SoloStove – this is an outdoor fire-pit that is smokeless which is amazing for getting to do a campfire without smelling Like it the next day.
- Travel Backpack -This is my husbands go to when we travel. He can easily fit everything he needs in it.
- Garmin Watch – this has been one of my husbands favorite gifts
- Mutli weight kettle bell
- Samsung Frame TV
- Multitool – this is a fun gift for someone handy
- Wireless Clippers – we have these and love them for cutting all the boys hair in our house.
- Hat – a splurge but such great hats that are waterproof and easy to wash
- Shorts – Sam has these and likes them better LuleLemon
- AirPod Headphones
- Phone Case
- Neck Massager – I have this and Love it.
- Leatherman – the best of the best with multi tools
- APL tennis shoes – these are crazy comfortable
- Wallet with AirTag slot (AirTag sold separate)
- This helps you make very specific cuts when doing woodworking – great for someone who is really into DIY
- Smoker – this is a splurge item but we have had ours for several years and it is SO WORTH IT.
- JBL Bluetooth Speaker
- HyperChiller – add your liquid to this and it turns coffee or wine to a frosty cold so fast. We got one and love it.
- Magna external charger
- Rangefinder for Golf or hunting – a great gadget for any avid golfers or hunters
- Cooler with Foosball on top – this is SO FUN.
Pin the Image Below for Later
Hopefully this helped you find the perfect gift for him and you enjoyed this mens gift guide! Be sure to follow along on Instagram (@arinsolange) and on TikTok (@arinsolange) to see what other fun holiday content I have in store, and leave me a comment below if you have any questions.