Buying gifts for those people we know really well can be hard. But buying for teachers is extra tricky. I wanted to share some teacher appreciation gifts or holiday/birthday gifts today that were recommended to me by some great teachers!
This post contains affiliate links – originally written in 2017 and updated in November 2020
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
If you ask me – there is no one in your kids lives that deserves a gift more. To me if I trust you enough to teach and care for my children all day, then you are pretty darn important to me.
Over the years I have tried to come up with unique and special gifts for my kids teachers – our school is small, so that means with 4 kids they will have kids from my house over and over, and I have to continue to be creative.
This guide contains unique options, but also ideas that they will love and use.
I tried to include a wide price range pending what you are looking to spend, and as always with teachers I think adding a gift card to any of these fun picks is always appreciated!
Other Gift Guides
Before you leave my blog be sure to check out the page below to see all my other gift guides in an easy to access page.
Now onto teacher appreciation gifts and holiday gifts your teacher will love!
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Marble Cheese Board – This is such a pretty option. I would likely add a small gift card or specialty cheese and salami to this.
- Initial Necklace – Simple yet so pretty. I know most of my kids teachers would have loved this.
- Yeti Coffee Mug – this is a go to teacher gift for me. It is super useful and helps them keep their coffee hot while teaching. I mean I need at least 4 cups for my 4 kids – so I can only imagine how much coffee they need.
- Clear little pouch – this is really pretty with the leather, and would make for such a great gift with a gift card, a pretty mask (can you say 2020?) and maybe their favorite candy!
- This really nice lotion is such a simple and pretty gift – tie a nice ribbon on it and it gives them some great hand lotion for those dry hands
- A pretty tea towel – this is another go to for me. I love pairing a pretty tea towel with another gift, or tying it with a pretty ribbon and a gift card for coffee.
- Small Diffuser – I thought this was so cute. Such a unique little gift. They could use it at home or in the classroom.
- Oventure Ring – This has been hands down one of my favorite items for the past couple of years. They can hang their keys and even wallet on it!
- Insulated cup – I have this exact one and am obsessed. I am thinking this will be my pick for my kids teachers this year. An insulated cup with a small gift card.
- This coffee cup is also so pretty. I normally say no to coffee cups, but I do think that a pretty one from Anthropoligie is kind of special and something most would love!
Aren’t those fun picks? I hope that this helped you find something really fun and unique for your kids teachers, or your own teachers this year, and you feel ready to tackle birthdays, teacher appreciation week, or the holidays!
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found the best teacher appreciation gifts in this post and feel that much more ready for the holidays this year. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) for more holiday fun, and pin the photo below to find this post later!