Buying gifts for those people we know really well can be hard. But buying for teachers is extra tricky. I wanted to share some teacher appreciation gifts or holiday/birthday gifts today that were recommended to me by some great teachers!
This post contains affiliate links – originally written in 2017 and updated in April 2022
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
If you ask me – there is no one in your kids lives that deserves a gift more. To me if I trust you enough to teach and care for my children all day, then you are pretty darn important to me.
Over the years I have tried to come up with unique and special gifts for my kids teachers – our school is small, so that means with 4 kids they will have kids from my house over and over, and I have to continue to be creative.
This guide contains unique options, but also ideas that they will love and use.
I tried to include a wide price range pending what you are looking to spend, and as always with teachers I think adding a gift card to any of these fun picks is always appreciated! And don’t forget to have your child write a note (or sign their name if they’re too young!) to their teacher. I have heard from countless teachers, that they really treasure this personal touch.
Other Gift Guides
Before you leave my blog be sure to check out the page below to see all my other gift guides in an easy to access page.
Now onto teacher appreciation gifts and holiday gifts your teacher will love!
Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- Clear Toiletry Bags – Sure, these would be great for toiletries, but also for all the items that teachers have to organize – pens, crayons, gluesticks, tablet chargers, etc.
- Rainbow Accordion Organizer – same mentality here, but all these cases attach
- Live Fiddle Leaf Fig – I was surprised to hear this one, but several teacher said they love to get a fresh plant
- Target Giftcard
- Amazon Giftcard
- Initial Necklace – Simple yet so pretty. I know most of my kids teachers would have loved this.
- The BEST label maker – This thing is invaluable to me and compact so it won’t take up much drawer space
- Faux flower arrangement – If you don’t want to put the pressure to keep a plant alive on a teacher, grab this neutral faux floral arrangement
- Flair Pens – by far the most requested item!
- Magnetic Cable Clip – this little clip attaches to desks so that you don’t have to fish around on the ground for your charger
- Circle Key Ring – teachers have enough things to carry and hands to hold
- Portable Cocktail Tumbler – perfect for those summer nights that teachers are looking forward to right about now!
- Personalize stationery – this was also a big request from teachers. This set is called “school desk” and its perfect! Here is an Amazon option that might arrive quicker.
- Fancy vanilla extract – I never would have thought of this, but either homemade or fancy vanilla was another request from teachers. You can also check for this same brand at Williams Sonoma for an in store pick up if you’re short on time!
Aren’t those fun picks? I hope that this helped you find something really fun and unique for your kids teachers, or your own teachers this year, and you feel ready to tackle birthdays, teacher appreciation week, or the holidays!
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found the best teacher appreciation gifts in this post and feel that much more ready for the holidays this year. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok for more holiday fun, and pin the photo below to find this post later!