Last year I went Merry and Bright for Christmas, and this year I think am going to stay doing the same. I loved the super cheery feel it gave my house during the holidays, and my kids loved it too. I thought I would round up the best merry and bright decor for those of you that are going to go that route this year!
This post contains affiliate links
Merry and Bright Christmas Decor
If you have been on my blog before, or follow me on Instagram then you know that pink is the way I do things. I love tying pink and non traditional colors into Christmas decor, and luckily that has become easier and easier over the years with more Merry and Bright Christmas Decor.
Merry and Bright is not necessarily ‘bright’ – but think pinks, mint, anything that isn’t red or green. This post is full of amazing and fun decor that will keep your home feeling bright, and cheery while embracing the holiday spirit.
Other Christmas Decor Inspo
Below are the rest of my Christmas decor posts. I love to focus on fun colors, affordable finds, and DIY, so if that is your thing check the posts out!
Now onto the fun decor in this post! Hopefully you find some great pieces to tie into your home this year.
- Nutcracker – this piece is gorgeous.
- Santa Sack – this is such a fun piece and a great affordable price
- Papa Noel Mug – I finally grabbed one of these last year and LOVE it. They are beautiful and such a great collector item.
- Pink Ornament – I have several of these from a couple of years ago, and this year they had them here for a fraction of the price.
- Holly Jolly snow globe
- Knit stockings – these come in several colors for $15. I grabbed one for each of us in our family and they are beyond gorgeous.
- Fun little pink ornament – I love playful ornaments like this that aren’t breakable.
- Christmas light garland – This is so fun and affordable.
- Tassel tree ornaments – I am obsessed with these!
- Pink Snowflake pillow – I grabbed two of these this year and love how fun they are!
- Love at first Frost Pillow – another gorgeous pillow
- Tassel Tree – this was an instant buy for me!
- Peppermint garland – I love using garlands like this on my bookshelves for my kids
- Falala garland
- Flalala Bath mat – this bath mat is so fun and on major sale
- Christmas Tree print – this Christmas tree print is SO cute and affordable
- Pillow – this pillow is so fun and affordable. I also grabbed this one for my house.
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully this post helped you find the perfect pieces for your Merry and Bright Christmas decor. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) for more holiday decor and to see what I do with so much of these Merry and Bright pieces. If you have any questions leave them in the comments below.