As promised, I didn’t forget about boys for Valentine’s Day this year. I have rounded up the best boy’s Valentine’s Day outfits this year. I tried to stick to Amazon like I did with the girls, but there just wasn’t enough I loved, so I ventured out.
This boy’s Valentine’s Day Outfits post contains affiliate links – post was updated in Jan 2023.
Boy’s Valentine’s Day Outfits
As a mama of 2 boys I LOVE dressing my boys, and these finds are to die for. I tried to find several that would work for much past the holiday. Actually most of it isn’t TOTALLY Valentine’s Day.
Finding cute clothes for little boys is not always easy, so hopefully you find the finds in this post to be unique and perfect for your family!
Find all the picks below – This post will be updated frequently so you will be able to find new finds year after year.
Shop Boys Valentine’s Day Outfits
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24
- Love you more onesie
- Truck pajamas – my truck loving boys will love these jammies
- Bonnet – there are few things sweeter than a baby in a bonnet and this one is adorable!
- Rey to Z hat – Rey to Z is one of our favorite brands and their newest launch is so sweet
- Playdate sweatshirt – this is fun and can be worn well after Valentine’s Day
- Sunglasses – everyone needs a good pair of sunglasses, spring is right around the corner..I hope
- Gray heart sweatshirt
- Red pajamas – we have these and LOVE them
- Snacks are my love language sweatshirt
- Toms shoes
- Petite Plume pajamas – these are just precious and can be monogrammed
- Little Hearts hat – this hand knit hat with tiny heart is what dreams of made of. It’s totally customizable to whatever colors your choose
- Hunter boots – another family favorite, these boots last forever and the kids love them
- Sesame Street heart sweater
- I <3 U shirt
- Converse shoes – these are a staple in our house
- Cupid crew sweatshirt
- Red sweatpants – these sweatpants are unique and would go great with the playdate sweatshirt
- Loads of love sweatshirt
- Ace of hearts onesie – I couldn’t forget the Valentine’s babies! How fun is this one?
- Burt’s Bees pajamas – Burt’s Bees pajamas are great, 100% cotton and non-slip grips on the feet
- XOXO onesie – love the simplicity of this one
- Hunk onesie – another easy option for babies this Valentine’s day
- Mama’s Boy hat
Other Posts You’ll Love
Be sure to check out the posts below if you have little girls at home for some great finds for them this Valentine’s Day season and hopefully you find some great pieces and inspiration for your little guys this year!
Toddler Girl Valentine’s Day outfits from Amazon
Baby Girl Valentine’s Day Outfits
Pin the Post Below for Later
Hopefully this helped you find some cute and perfect boys Valentines Day outfits for your little man. Be sure to pin the photo below to find this post later, and be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok for more inspiration and fun!
Looking for some more Valentine’s Fun? Check out my Amazon storefront for items for parties, decor, and more outfits!
LizzyJanuary 28, 2020 at 8:33 pm
Thanks so much for sharing. I love all your gift guides
KellyJanuary 28, 2020 at 8:36 pm