Heading out for a day with 3 (almost 4) kids is a lot of work. There is nothing that makes it a bit easier than having the right gear and items on hand. Check out my favorite items for a day out with kids in this post. I share everything from the little stuff to the bigger items, and I will be sure to link to a couple of other favorite blog posts at the end incase your outing is the beach or other more specific places!
This post contains affiliate links
Favorite Items for a Day out with Kids
- Toppers for Squeeze pouches – these are amazing because you can close them back up if your little ones don’t finish the pouch at one sitting, and they help prevent messes and thus messy clothes!
- Sippy cup strap – my youngest loves to throw things out of the stroller. This is one of my favorite things to keep in the stroller.
- Gathre pocket bibs – I love how small these are, so I fold one up and keep it in #12 at all times.
- UppaBaby Snack tray
- Straw Lid for my Swell Bottle – if you have a swell bottle this makes it so much more easily used, and for me my Swell is my go to in the summer since I can throw it in my bag.
- Stroller Fan – I LOVE this especially if you have a really little one.
- These snack top lids are awesome because you can use them on most any container to make a spill proof snack.
- Piggy Back Board for UPPAbaby Stroller – this is one of my number one must have items if you an UPPAbaby stroller and have more than one kid! (they have universal options too for other strollers!)
- Freshly Picked Diaper bag – this is my go to diaper bag. Check out why in my full review here.
- Stroller Lock – I have always had a nicer stroller so I like to lock it if we have to leave it for something like riding the train or a ride at Disney.
- Swell Bottle
- Diaper Clutch – I keep this on me all the time. Throw in 2/3 diapers, a bib, and some wipes and you are good to go. Its water proof too so if there is a blow out or something then you have something on hand that you can use and throw in the wash.
- Swanoo Stroller Caddy – Finding a good stroller caddy is hard. I find it especially hard in my Uppa Baby handle bars due to the shape. I love that this one hangs and has so much room for lots of stuff at your hands!
- Kids Hydro Flask Water Bottles – these don’t sweat and keep their water cold!
- Mommy Hook
- UPPAbaby VISTA – this has been my favorite stroller of the MANY I have owned!
Make sure if you’re heading on a more specific outing you check out some of these posts below to find the perfect gear for your day, and be sure to leave me a comment if you have any questions.