Girls Christmas Clothes from Amazon – because if you have been around for very long you probably know that finding Amazon finds is one of my favorite things to do.
I am a mom of 4 – with 2 little girls who I LOVE finding unique finds for, and Amazon is an affordable, easy place to shop for those unique finds.
Girls Christmas Outfits from Amazon
This Girls Christmas Outfits from Amazon post contains affiliate links – originally written in 2019 updated in 2020.
I am SO organized – but I also can be SO last minute on certain things, and for me that tends to be Christmas outfits. I think for me it is always because I can’t decide what we are going to be doing, or what the weather will be.
The good news is that has led me to finding some amazing Amazon finds over the years, and sharing them with all of you.
I rounded up items in this post that will help you create the perfect dressy or more casual look, no matter what your plans are for this holiday. I went with shoes, bows, and purses – so you can create a full outfit.
Because I know shoes can be so tricky, I only added shoes we own ( aside from one pair that we own in a VERY similar version from the same brand).
The Mary Jane style is one of my favorites because the way the buckle works there are no holes, so they can really grow for longer than many shoes like this. Avé just out grew her red pair, so I think I will grab her some black or gold this year!
The little moccasins we are obsessed with, and Goldie has this exact pair. They are an investment, but honestly the only baby shoes I ever buy. If you go with a metallic she can wear them daily.
Shop Those Items Below
- Reindeer Dress –
- Velvet Bows – Velvet bow are my favorite thing on little girls and Amazon has great packs of them!
- Pink Baby girl outfit – this little outfit is SO cute
- 12 Days of Christmas dress – this is darling. I love that it has a fun little quirky theme to it.
- Green Pinafore Dress – this is so cute and can be used well past Christmas.
- Freshly Picked Mary Janes – these are the CUTEST toddler girl shoes. We have owned several pairs for my 6 year old and they are super comfortable so they can run around in them.
- Baby knit outfit – we have this in several other versions and it does run large
- Scalloped hem dress
- Nutcracker themed skater dress
- Red Velvet Bubble Romper
- Gold Shirt – I am thinking I will do this paired with black leggings then a long skirt to wear it two different ways for my daughter this year.
- Gold Shoes – I got these in the boot version for my older daughter a few years ago and LOVED that she could wear them dressed up but then to school and not ruin them.
- Red dress – this is SO affordable and so stinking cute.
- Santa dress – we did this and the bubble romper version for our girls last year and it was beyond cute on.
- Rudolph Purse
- Santa Dress
- Velvet shoes – these are classically gorgeous
- Knee high socks – we have so many packs of these knee highs and they are THE best.
- Freshly Picked Moccasins – these are the cutest and will last for all your kids.
- Little Knit Jumper
- The Bubble romper to go with #14
- Gingerbread Purse
- Reindeer Dress
- Santa Jumper – this is SO CUTE
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the Image Below for Later
To find this post later and shop the items year after year be sure to pin the image below. I am sure to update these Girls Christmas Outfits from Amazon yearly! And for More holiday magic be sure to be following along with me on Instagram (@arinsolange).