I rounded up my favorite little boy Easter basket ideas that will work for most boys ages 3 – 7 ish. Jack is just hitting the age where stocking stuffers, and basket fillers seem to be getting trickier. I don’t like to get “crap” so it took a lot of thought to come up with smaller, mostly affordable items that wouldn’t be donated in a month. Make sure after this post to check out all of my Easter basket picks for toddler girls and babies!!
If you’re looking for a 2019 Easter Basket post – here is my girl’s Easter basket fillers post, and here is this years boy’s Easter basket ideas!
This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
Little Boy Easter Basket Ideas
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14
- Cuddle and Kind dolls are our favorite stuffed animals by far!
- These swim suits provide great sun protection and are DARLING.
- I love incorporating Jacks current love for super heroes with little items like this plate!
- Cars…need I say more?
- We love this toy for our kids. All of them play on it in different days.
- The new lite – brite is small and compact and even keeps the little lights organized. Both of my kids have them and we love them.
- Hands down my favorite book for little boys. Ours is falling apart.
- Jack LOVES legos, so I thought these markers would be fun without getting more legos that we don’t need
- I still love getting my kids these thin blankets for air travel.
- How cute is this pool float?
- Natives are hands down my GO – TO summer shoe for my kids!!
- An inexpensive basket item that all little boys love – we love these simple tracks!
- Jack just got these binoculars and loves them.
- We have been wanting to get Jack a new soccer ball, and now he can have his love for soccer and superheroes.
Let me know if you have any questions on any of this. Everything listed above we own, or will own come Easter, so would love to help you if you’re stumped on items! I hope you loved my little boy Easter basket ideas, and that the little boys in your life have the best Easter yet!
JackieMarch 9, 2018 at 9:47 pm
All such cute items!! Love the water shoes!!!
StephanieMarch 9, 2018 at 10:06 pm
I hate crap too! Give them arts and crafts or things they can actually USE for awhile!
ArinMarch 10, 2018 at 5:17 pm
Right?! Nothing I hate more than 1.5 million wide up chicks ????????
aliaMarch 9, 2018 at 10:30 pm
That tucan float is way too cute!!
JennaMarch 10, 2018 at 8:35 am
So many cute ideas! I’m loving your Easter guides!
JehavaMarch 10, 2018 at 3:53 pm
I love these super fun ideas!! So cute
JeniferMarch 12, 2018 at 3:30 pm
So cute if I only had a boy
SheaMarch 13, 2018 at 8:26 am
Hate crap as well! Love all these items
CaitMarch 17, 2018 at 11:05 am
This is so helpful for us girl moms who have cute nephews they’d like to spoil!
JessicaMarch 28, 2018 at 4:25 pm
I had no idea lite-bright made a comeback totally adding this to our next gift list!!
Kelly N WilliamsonMarch 8, 2019 at 12:04 pm
Hi! Since this post is a year old, I don’t think the links work anymore. What’s #5? Looks fun, but can’t figure out what it is exactly 🙂
ArinMarch 10, 2019 at 8:03 pm
Hi! I just checked and I think the links work if you click the numbers 🙂 It is a teeter popper!
lynnette moserMarch 28, 2019 at 10:35 am
Hi Arin, When I click on the numbers it just brings up the image but even smaller. Is there anyway you could list the names of the items?
ArinMarch 28, 2019 at 12:36 pm
Sorry about the confusion. I have since changed the way I link items on my blog posts like that, but for the time being, I went through and added a second link to each item in the description portion which should help them be much more easily accessed! thank you so much for letting me know!