I rounded up my favorite little boy Easter basket ideas that will work for most boys ages 3 – 7 ish. Jack is just hitting the age where stocking stuffers, and basket fillers seem to be getting trickier. I don’t like to get “crap” so it took a lot of thought to come up with smaller, mostly affordable items that wouldn’t be donated in a month. Make sure after this post to check out all of my Easter basket picks for toddler girls and babies!!
This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
Little Boy Easter Basket Ideas
- Cuddle and Kind dolls are our favorite stuffed animals by far!
- These swim suits provide great sun protection and are DARLING.
- I love incorporating Jacks current love for super heroes with little items like this plate!
- Cars…need I say more?
- We love this toy for our kids. All of them play on it in different days.
- The new lite – brite is small and compact and even keeps the little lights organized. Both of my kids have them and we love them.
- Hands down my favorite book for little boys. Ours is falling apart.
- Jack LOVES legos, so I thought these markers would be fun without getting more legos that we don’t need
- I still love getting my kids these thin blankets for air travel.
- How cute is this pool float?
- Natives are hands down my GO – TO summer shoe for my kids!!
- An inexpensive basket item that all little boys love – we love these simple tracks!
- Jack just got these binoculars and loves them.
- We have been wanting to get Jack a new soccer ball, and now he can have his love for soccer and superheroes.
Let me know if you have any questions on any of this. Everything listed above we own, or will own come Easter, so would love to help you if you’re stumped on items! I hope you loved my little boy Easter basket ideas, and that the little boys in your life have the best Easter yet!