It’s that glorious time of the year yet again, where we all scramble to buy the hot items from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I am no fashion blogger, but I do love to grab some of the staple items that I love at a great price.
this post contains affiliate links
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
This year is a bit different than most – the world is in a fragile state, and I am trying hard to both share great items that I MYSELF am excited about, while also being sure not to spam you with a million links you don’t need.
I tend to use the Nordstrom anniversary sale to get some fall fashion staples, as well as great back to school clothes and shoes for my kids. Aside from that it is a great time to get Christmas gifts early, and stock up on some quality items that are marked way down.
Shopping the Sale
Shopping the sale is always done in tiers – card holders and higher spenders can shop sooner than the general public. I am going to give my tips and disclaimers below on that!
- Things do sell out – That shouldn’t make you feel pressured to buy things you don’t need. But also it is worth noting
- Nordstrom is great about returns – So don’t feel like you can’t return things you change your mind on or don’t fit (especially important this year when you will likely shop online).
- Some items will go on sale later – Some items will be on sale later – maybe. There is no guarantee and there are items that I think are worth doing 100% on the sale for unmatchable prices, but it is worth noting.
Kids/ Baby Picks
Sometimes this is the best time to get some staple baby and kiddo items – last year we got Goldie her carseat on the sale and they have the same deal (which is a great deal!) again this year.
There are a few other staples that I think are always worth it – Baby bling bows are always marked way down and are the best bows ever, and the shoes especially Uggs and hunters are great. Almost all of this is stuff I am getting myself or already own!
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Boys’ Fashion
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
- Subtle Graphic Collared Shirt
- Green Shorts
- Vineyard Vines Polo
- Straight Leg Chino – a great basic for boys
- Crewneck Essential Tee
- Twill Shorts – I love these for those days at the beginning of Fall when its still warm, but you want to wear your Fall colors.
- Montauk Sweatshirt
- Crewneck Sweater – another great basic and comes in gray too!
- Floral Print Camp Shirt – this would be so fun for little boys in a family photo. You could pull colors from the flowers for the rest of the family’s looks.
- Optimisit Pullover Hoodie
- Glow in the Dark Dino PJs
- Two Piece PJs Set
- Zella Joggers
- Adidas Athletic Shorts
- Wool Blend Sport Coat
- High Top Sneaker – also come in a gray and blue colorway
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Girls’ Fashion
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
- Ruffle Sleeve Cotton Top – great option for early Fall
- White Chelsea Boot – super trendy!
- Glitter Chelsea Boot
- Waffle Knit Top
- Tie Detail Long Sleeve Top
- Wide Leg Corduroy Pants
- Fitted Two Piece PJs
- Bike Short Two Pack – lots of color options; my girls always have something like this under skirts and dresses
- Montauk Sweatshirt
- Colorblock Sweatshirt
- Floral Drawstring Dress – would be so cute with sandals in the summer and booties in the fall
- Twist Front Jogger Set
- Girls Zella Joggers
- Tye Dye Long Sleeve
- Classic Hunter Boots
- Retro Pink Sneaker
- Heart Graphic Hooded Denim Jacket – I love the detail on the back!
- Reversible Faux Sherling Hooded Jacket
- Floral Long Sleeve Dress – again would be so cute with sandals then booties
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Baby Picks
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
- Sweatshirt + Legging Set
- Nylon and Fleece Jacket
- Baby Jogger Essentials Pack
- Heart Plush Blanket
- Bugaboo Playard
- Organic Cotton Hooded Cardigan
- Maxi Cosi Convertible Carseat
- Retro Baby Sneaker – also comes in a light pink color
- Striped Romper
- ezpz Feeding Set
- Freshly Picked Bow Moccasin
Picks for Her
Jeans, shoes and sweaters are always my go to on this sale!
I also think this is always a good time to get SPANX leggings and Zella at great prices – and Nordstrom PJs are by far my favorite.
Fashion is most definitely not why most of you follow me or read my blog. Not to say I don’t think I dress well, but I definitely have more fun dressing my kids and my home. The reason every blogger, fashion enthusiast, and basically just everyone LOVES this sale is because this isn’t items going on sale as an end of season sale, but instead great items that are going to be hot looks for the season that you can get ahead of time on sale.
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Women’s Fashion
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
- Collarless Quilt Jacket – this feels like one of those pieces that instantly elevates any outfit
- Longline Cardigan – a new carline staple for me
- Water Resistant Neoprene Belt Bag
- Faux Leather Leggings– these are just great. Wear them with converse or flats, sweaters or blouses.
- Reversible Wool and Cashmere Poncho
- Packable Hooded Jacket – great for traveling to a cool destination
- Mini Stud Earrings
- Polarized Ray-Ban Phantos
- Pink Cotton Blend Crew Neck
- Space Dye Cardigan
- Water Resistant Chelsea Boot – the perfect hybrid of classic Chelsea boot and the biker boot trend
- Faux Suede Bootie
- Madewell Set of 3 Necklaces– literally goes with everything
- Striped Strap Transport Tote– I love the striped strap update to this classic bag
- Open Toed Mule – the ideal flirty fall shoe
- Barefoot Dream Sock Set– IYKYK
- Ruffle Minidress
- Straight Leg Overalls
- Hooded Tie Waist Cardigan
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – this is the perfect beginner skincare item. I started using it nightly and my skin loved me for it.
- Slide Sandal
- Ugg Shearling Slipper
Last but not least – some picks for home. I didn’t choose a lot on this. Mostly because honestly – I didn’t think that many of the great items were a big enough savings to note. I will say that the Barefoot Dreams blankets are very soft, and the new leopard print comes in several shades and is so cute!
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Home Picks
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
- Viking Professional 10-Piece 5-Ply Satin Finish Cookware Set – if you’re looking to upgrade, this is an impressive set
- Serving bowl – this can pull double duty as a serving bowl and also a display piece on the kitchen island with some fruit inside
- Electric Kettle – this would look so trendy sitting out on your stove top, even if it is electric!
- Marble + Acacia Cake Stand
- Hand towel – my favorite color, would be sweet in a powder bath
- Cruiser Deluxe Turntable
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – in case you live under a rock and haven’t heard, this is the softest blanket ever
- Stemless Wine Glasses
- Bath Towel Set – impress your mother in law when she visits with this beautiful set
- Alpaca Print – the perfect addition to a sweet nursery or playroom
- Earthy Abstract Print – this color palette is gorgeous and versatile
- Linen and Cotton Apron – this would make me feel like the matriarch in a Nancy Meyers movie
- Striped Comforter and Sham Set
- Striped Sham
- Blue Accent Pillow
- Blush Accent Pillow
- Jewelry Portfolio – perfect for travel
- Vegan Leather Weekender – I’ve got another vegan leather weekender, and I’m constantly impressed by how well it has held up and how soft it is
- 32 oz Hydro Flask
- Beach Framed Art
I, of course, love this sale to grab some items for myself. But, I really love this sale to grab some great gifts at great prices. So many of these items tend to round out my gift guides, so if you think you want to gift anything in the sale this year, I’d encourage you to grab it while it is on sale and in stock. Hopefully that helped you find some great picks from this years Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and you are able to stock up on some items you will love.
Other Posts You’ll Love
June Amazon Best Sellers | Amazon Home Items You’ll Love | Girls Nursery Decor
Pin This Photo Below For Later
Hopefully this helped you find the best shower wall material ideas. Be sure to pin the photo below for later, and if you don’t already – follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok (@arinsolange) for more helpful hints, and if you have any questions leave them in the comments below and I will get back to you!