I have a great baby boy gift guide, but I have been asked a lot what I am getting Goldie for Christmas, or if I have ideas on what to buy a baby boy for Christmas.
I decided to round up some finds this year that would be perfect for your baby boy, and will also link to some other gift guides with some equally awesome finds.
This post contains affiliate links – pot was updated in October 2020
Baby Boy Gifts
Christmas is the perfect time to get some of those items you have been eying that a bit nicer than the average. Like get your baby the wood shape sorter instead of the plastic one.
Or grab them those needed items that add up like teethers, pacifiers, and pacifier clips. I also always try to get one of the big items you would have to buy for Christmas. So maybe a jumper, or an activity table. Below are some of my favorite options!
Other Gift Guides
I have rounded up gift guides for your whole family below in 1 easy to shop page so be sure to check that out!
baby boy gift guide linked – here
all boy gift guides linked – here
To shop this just find the number below and shop, or you can click on the image in the graphic below. I try to always find the best finds for you, and sometimes those are not affiliate links!)
Shop the Best Gifts for Baby Boy
- Snail pull toy
- Cuddle and Kind Dolls – these are some of our favorites, and I love the mission of the brand
- Ball Pit
- Wood activity table
- Wood shape sorter
- Bath toys – these are are a reader favorite
- Freshly Picked Moccasins. By far one of my favorite brands!
- This climbing rocking toy would be fun for years to come!
- This mat is darling and a great place for them to play!
- Cutest winter hat
- Dragon Teether
- Pacifier Clip
- This is one of the push trikes, but one thing about this one is that it folds down like a stroller. So for the sake of trunk space, or being able to Travel and fly with it it is a great choice!
- Swing for outside!
- This walker is seriously the cutest thing ever
- This blanket is so sweet, and just the right size for them to haul around.
- Jumper – we are getting this for Goldie for Christmas
- This swaddle blanket is so cute
- We have this and it is seriously the cutest toy ever!
- These little bobble balls are so cute. Another item we will be getting.
- Personalized teether
- Squeaky blocks
- Ezpz mat
- Slumberkins – these are by far our favorite stuffed animals!
Hopefully this gave you some great ideas of what to buy a baby boy for Christmas, and be sure to check back for the last few gift guides of the season this year!
Pin the image below to find what to buy a baby boy for Christmas later
To find this gift guide later be sure to pin the image below and be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and leave me any questions you have below.