I have already done a baby girl gift guide, but because I know babies are so fun to shop for, and I keep getting asked what to buy a baby girl for Christmas, I thought I would round up some more finds that are geared more towards little babies!
This post contains affiliate links
To shop my other baby girl picks check out this post!
All other gift guides can be found here!
When it comes to shopping for a baby the things I tend to go for are either: fun and whimsical (i.e. not as practical so mom and dad might not buy them, or you might not buy them if it weren’t. holiday) or higher end useful. Useful is always the most important thing, but sometimes you can justify the 20 dollar fun, pretty shape sorter for Christmas, where if you were just grabbing it on your Target run you would likely grab the cheapest available!
To Shop this gift guide
Simple click the item on the image you are interested in and it will take you directly to that page. Some items can not be linked using that technology because they aren’t affiliate links. I try my hardest to find the best items for you, that I would truly buy my kids, so some of them simply aren’t affiliates…for those (or any others) you can just find the number below to shop!
What to Buy a Baby Girl For Christmas
- Bows – this is my go to time to grab new bows for my girls and put them in their stockings
- Cuddle and Kind dolls – one of my favorite brands and these are so well made. Plus they go for a good cause!
- Obsessed with this blanket!
- This play table is gorgeous. Highly considering it, knowing my kids would have played with this for so many years, and its pretty enough to leave out!
- Rainbow Mobile
- These are my favorite bath toys!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins – hands down the best baby shoes!
- I have been eying one of these climbers. Babies will be a bit too young for them right away, but it won’t take long before they love sitting on it and rocking or climbing on it.
- Obsessed with this moon stroller – I think it could probably sort of work as a walker toy too!
- Pacifier Clip
- This trike is similar to others you have likely seen on the market, however it folds down. so you could fly with it and travel with it. I know my 2 year old HATES THE STROLLER, so I am thinking something like this will be a great idea for Goldie.
- Wooden play gym.
- Activity Seat
- A nicer brand take along blanket
- Jumper – this will be under the tree for Goldie for sure
- Cute Swaddle blanket
- Fun light up toy – they have to have a few, right? haha
- Rainbow rattle – LOVE this
- These teethers are the cutest ones I have ever seen. I will for sure be doing them as stocking stuffers for Goldie
- Wooden Shape sorter
- Happy mat – use this for meal time or sensory play, or craft time!
- Slumberkins – hands down the best lovey/stuffed animals ever!!
Hopefully this gave you some great ideas of what to get your little this holiday season, and be sure you check out those other gift guides if you need more ideas!