It is that time of year, where I round up gifts for gift guides for the whole family. I always stop at the age of my oldest….and I officially have a 9 year old, so this year I am rounding up the best gifts for 9 year old girls! Check them all out in this post for some fun, unique gift ideas.
This post may contain affiliate links
Gifts for 9 year Old Girls
9 year olds are so much fun! I offically have a 9 year old boy, which means we are going to the 9 year old girl birthday parties, and I get to spend time with his friends, who are so spunky and funny. This age has been fun to see them come into their own, and really grow past some of the little girl toys and pass times for bigger girl things.
There are the standard items that so many young girls like that I don’t touch on as much in this post but instead tried to hit more unique options.
When I do my gift guides I work really hard on making sure there are items at all price points and for kids that love many different things. My kids all enjoy a wide variety of things so I try to think of items that all of them would love at age 9.
I also really like to find items they can use indoors and outdoors. Encouraging my kids to play outside is huge for me, so when we can I try to include items for outdoor use. In addition I added some useful items as well.
Other Gift Guides
If you are shopping for a 9 year old girl you may have other adults or kids to shop for. I have a whole gift guide page on my blog with 30+ gift guides separated by age and gender.
Hopefully you will be able to find great items that everyone in your life will love for birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions.
My Picks for Gifts for 9 Year Old Girls
My picks for 9 year old girls gifts are below. I crowd sourced my sons friends to figure out what they would want…and here is a good compiled list.
The gift guide is below, so shop the number you are interested in! – Also keep in mind that much of this comes in several different colors. My oldest daughter and I love pink so I tend to lean pink for the image.
Shop Gifts for 9 Year Old Girls
- Nintendo Switch – we got this for our kids at 7 and it remains a favorite gift. I love that they can ask for games for birthdays and holidays now.
- Loom Toy – we have this for our oldest daughter and she LOVES it.
- Electric Scooter – my husband and I have these and we ended up getting them for the older kids this year for Christmas
- Pin Art – A flash from the past. My daughter was INSTANT that she get one this year.
- Ugg Boots – I love that girls tend to love useful items that are higher quality for holidays. I love that this style ugg boot works better for school because they wont ruin them.
- Butterfly Initial Necklace – This is so sweet and affordable
- Waterbottle – My kids and I all have this water bottle and love them. Bonus – grab them some stickers to decorate it.
- Robe – another useful gift they will love.
- Makeup – my daughter LOVES makeup
- Ugg Slippers – again a useful gift they will love
- Pop it coin purse
- Older Child coloring book
- Bike – I feel like bikes are such great options for holiday or birthday gifts
- Pop it Purse/Bag – This is so fun!
- Camera – my kids all have these and LOVE them. Such a fun way for them to have fun with their friends.
Other Posts You’ll Love
Unicorn Gifts – I feel like all little girls are in love with unicorns right now!
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found some of the best gifts for 9 year old girls in this post and feel ready to gift something unique he will love. If you have any questions leave them below, and be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) for more daily finds.