My sweet Walker will be 3 next week – so in true birthday fashion I have gift guides coming at you! I am always on a mission to find unique items for my kids – and with 2 boys and 2 girls that seems to be getting trickier and trickier, but I think I managed to find the best gifts for 3 year old boy.
This post may contain affiliate links
Best gifts for 3 year old Boy
Walker plays with a bit of everything, and with 2 older siblings it has been a bit tricky to find him things that he doesn’t already have. I was on a quest for both unique, but also useful in terms of some of the items!
My Rule of Thumb on The Best Gifts
When I am creating these gift guides I always try to incorporate a bit of the same items. Always a book or two, some inside toys, some outside toys, sometimes a bath toy, and some shoes or clothes.
I tend to think if you get your child a few items for different areas and places your home will feel less cluttered and they will be able to have fun at so many different spaces.
In this gift guide you will see everything from shoes to pool items so plenty to keep them busy!
Other Gift Guides
Creating these gift guides is something I LOVE to do and I am really passionate about. If you enjoy the items in this post be sure to check out the ret of my gift guides below.
So with all of that out of the way – below is a round up of the best gifts for 3 year old boys. Shop the items below.
Shop Best Gifts for 3 Year Old Boy Below
- Glow Football this is a great little football for small young hands
- Buzz Lightyear Mr. Potato Head
- 2 Pack of metal construction vehicles – Walker would LOVE these
- Ride on Digger – this is definitely a pricier gift option but SO COOL if you are looking for a ride on toy
- Bubble Camera
- Guitar – Love this guitar and it would be cute used as decor in a room too
- Bike – this is a great dupe of some more expensive brands
- What Do Grown ups Do All Day? Book
- Ride on moped – this is adorable
- Planet Chalk
- Dinosaur Converse – Walker is getting these for his birthday and we love them
- Doctor Kit
- Pop up Firehouse – imaginative play is so important for kids this age – this toy sets the scene for lots of adventures!
- Climbing toy – these are great for getting the wiggles out in the cooler months!
Hopefully this gave you ideas you have never thought of for the three year old in your life. So many of these items are things we already own and love – but I am also going to link to a couple of other gift guides that have other great items.
I tend to think many gift options are great for multiple ages, so nearly all the items on my 2 year old boy guide and 5 year old boy guides will still be awesome options.
If you have any other questions on the best gifts for 3 year old boys be sure to let me know in the comments below, and I would love to hear what you get, and how much they love it!