It’s breaking my heart a little bit that it’s time to round up another gift guide for my sweet little Walker. He will be 2 in 2 weeks, and I have been working on a two year old boy gift guide to share all the best gifts for 2 year old boys!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links
Best Gifts for 2 Year Old Boys
If you aren’t a regular blog reader, Walker is my 3rd, so this is my 2nd boy to turn two, and I am pretty particular on gifts for him, because I know how many items just sit in the corner for kids!
I love finding toys that will last, that are unique, and that will ACTUALLY BE PLAYED WITH. My goal with my gift guides is always that you can send this guide out and divide it up amongst family, and the 2 year old in your life will get toys to suit every aspect of life.
When it comes to boys I love finding things that aren’t the average ‘cars and trucks’ – and I think that most of the items on this post will find them countless hours of entertainment!
Two Year Old Boy Gift Guide
- ABC Superhero Book – My boys both love this!
- Animal Figurines – If you follow me on Instagram then you know my kids have a full drawer of these at this point and all of them play with them regularly. (ages 2/4/6)
- Play Broom Set – My kids love this!
- Play Guitar
- Kids Binoculars
- Play Table – This play table is from IKEA (if you can get to an Ikea buy from there because it is MUCH less expensive!) but if you can’t get to one, I linked it on Amazon. You put small sensory bins or coloring bins below the top. I plan to get one for my son for a sensory table!
- Wagon – my kids all have one of these and they LOVE them!
- If Waffles Were Like Boys – my favorite book for my boys
- Play Grill set
- Scooter for ages 2-5 – we got this exact one for my son for his birthday!
- Blocks – My kids all play with wood blocks regularly still
- Hat – See them on my boys here. I love them.
- Plasma Car – Everyone I know with this raves about it.
- Balance Bike – this is another item we are getting my son for his birthday.
- Helmet – I find that finding helmets I like for my kids is tricky, and I love this one.
- Play Kitchen – This Kitchen is such a good price!
- 3 2 1 Blast Off Book
- Toddler Slide
Other Posts You’ll Love
Gift guides have been something I have worked hard on for the past few years in this space – they are all organized here on this page, and updated frequently so be sure to check them out and bookmark the page.
And to see the party we threw for Walker, check out this TWO BALLER second birthday party.
Pin the Photo Below for Later
When rounding up the best gifts for 2 year old boys in this 2 year old boy gift guide I went with functional items and many are so cute you won’t mind them sitting out. Be sure to pin the photo below to find them later, and follow me on Instagram for more updates! (@arinsolange)