In the spirit of Walker turning 2 next week I have gone ahead and put together a two year old girl gift guide to follow up the boy guide from earlier this week. If last years guides told me anything it was that you guys wanted to see what to get everyone! When I do these gift guides I try my best to find more unique items that you won’t just happen upon on the Target shelves, but that I know my kids would love. If you are new around here, I am a mom of 3 little ones (almost 4), so I try to add items I know my 3 would have enjoyed at this age!
If you are looking for ideas for a boy, check out the boy gift guide, and be sure to check out some past gift guides that you might like for your 2 year old girl at the end!
Alos, for a fun 2nd birthday theme, check out this “TWO BALLER’ birthday party post!
This Post Contains Affiliate Links
Two Year Old Girl Gift Guide
- Play Piano
- Jelly Purse – I swear toddlers love bags and to collect things!
- The unicorn version of Rody Horse!
- The Sound of Magic Cinderella Book
- Play Broom Set
- Toddler Backpack – SO CUTE
- Play Table – This play table is from IKEA (if you can get to an Ikea buy from there because it is MUCH less expensive!) but if you can’t get to one, I linked it on Amazon. You put small sensory bins or coloring bins below the top. I plan to get one for my son for a sensory table!
- Pink Toddler Guitar
- Princesses Wear Pants Book
- Wooden Blocks – my kids all LOVE wooden blocks
- Bubble Machine – best mom hack EVER
- Wooden Doll stroller
- Scooter for ages 2-5 – my kids all have these and they are so great!
- Magnets – my kids have all loved magnets around this age
- Purse – this remains my 4 year olds favorite purse
- Play Ice-cream set – perfect for the play kitchen
- Balance bike – this one is basically the cutest bike on the planet
- Play Kitchen – this is a super affordable option that is soooo cute.
- Coco Chanel Book
- Cutest Toddler Slide
Other Posts with Great Ideas
If you liked this two year old girl gift guide, check out the posts below for more great ideas!
ONE YEAR OLD GIRL GIFT GUIDE – has tons of ideas she will still love