Chugging right along on the gift guides for this year. Following up on yesterdays Baby boy guide here is this years gift guide for baby girls! I can’t help but think the guides for the little girls are just so much fun, and I love finding little things that are great for now as well as great items they will use in the near future! Make sure you are signed up for emails after you look at this, and when all guides are done this week I will send out a link to a post linking them all. Then you will have no problem finding gifts for the whole family!
Gift Guide for Baby Girls
- Bath Toys
- Muslin lovey’s! My kids LOVE these.
- Little Backpack
- Board book
- Happy mat
- Rainbow wood stacking toy! I love how cute this is for play and sitting on a shelf.
- Little Tea set – I am normally not a huge fan of these kinds of toys but Avé has LOVED it for years, and it’s so cute!
- Pink Outdoor swing
- Strawberry pillow
- Pink Push car – we had this with Avé and it was a life saver when she was ‘over’ the stroller!
- Baby Bling Bows – these headbands are amazing and fit them for years.
- Slumberkins – my younger two are obsessed
- Wood teether
- Unicorn play mat – I mean this makes me want another baby girl BAD
- little blanket and animal set
- Cutest swan rocking animal – and this is at such a good price!
- Starter scooter that will grow with your child!
- Little Unicorn quilt! These are my kids favorites
- Unicorn teether
- Wooden push toy! This is so cute I wouldn’t mind it sitting out!
If you are looking for more ideas be sure to check out this post which has some great stocking stuffer type options as well as this post with so many great baby girl gifts!! Happy shopping!