Is there anything better than baby girl clothes? Maybe only baby girl clothes for the holidays. I rounded up the best baby girl Valentine’s Day outfits I could find on Amazon in this post! Thats right. Everything in this post is straight from Amazon!
This baby girl Valentine’s Day outfits post contains affiliate links – post updated from 2020 in Jan 2021
Baby Girl Valentine’s Day Outfits
I love rounding up Amazon finds, and yesterday shared my favorite toddler girl Valentine’s Day outfits, but didn’t want to leave out those sweet babies. If you have multiple girls be sure to check out that post for some matching options!
One thing that is so much fun about Valentine’s Day outfits for girls is so much of it is transitional throughout the season. I tried to make much of this simple, and as a bonus, so much of it is from Amazon to make for easier shopping.
And because I am a boy mama too – I am linking to a boys round up at the end of this post.
Shop Baby Girl Picks Below
- Romper with matching bow
- Pacis – these are my favorite and it is so fun to get some pink or red ones to go with their holiday outfits.
- Red heart pajamas
- Paci clip
- Red heart flutter sleeve
- Sparkle bow – I am obsessed with these
- This slightly tie dyed pair of pajamas is so cute!!
- Hot pink and black heart pajamas
- Little knit outfit (similar to the one in this post)
- Retro shorts set – my daughter has this set. It runs big so size down.
- Baby Bling bows – the best bows ever for babies
- This little bumble romper is SO cute
- White and red knit outfit
- Heart knit outfit – it is so freaking cute
- Red heart dress
- Pink Heart Pinafore
- Velvet onsie – this is so freaking cute
- Heart bonnet
- Freshly Picked Mocs – these are hands down the best shoes
- Knee high socks – these are the ones we buy our girls exclusively.
- Pink knit bloomers
- Red heart pajamas
- Heart onsie – this is the cutest outfit (seen above on my daughter)
- Ivory heart outfit
- Bows – these are so cute and affordable
- Heart dress
- Red baby bling bows
The outfit above and socks would also be so cute
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin The Post Below for Later
Hopefully you found some great Valentines Day outfits for your baby girl in this post, and be sure to pin the image below to find it later. Follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) for more holiday inspiration, and happy shopping.