Is there anything better than baby girl clothes? Maybe only baby girl clothes for the holidays. I rounded up the best baby girl Valentine’s Day outfits I could find on Amazon in this post! Thats right. Everything in this post is straight from Amazon!
This baby girl Valentine’s Day outfits post contains affiliate links
I love rounding up Amazon finds, and yesterday shared my favorite toddler girl Valentine’s Day outfits from Amazon, but didn’t want to leave out those sweet babies. If you have multiple girls be sure to check out that post for some matching options!
And because I am a boy mama too, and have had a few requests I will be rounding up my favs for toddler boys this weekend as well! (no promises on the Amazon only aspect!).
Baby Girl Valentine’s Day Outfits
To shop this post, simply click on the image over the item you are interested in, or you can also head to the description below!
- Red Baby romper – This is sooo cute.
- Babies are always wearing their pacis so nothing like a cute pink or red Paci!
- Pacifier Clip
- Red Heart Onsie – pair this with some tights and it would be to die for
- Cute little pink suede shoes
- Pink ruffle hip onsie with heart buttons!
- Heart Pajamas
- Pink and white onsie
- Retro top and shorts – this is coming home with me!
- Baby Bling bows – my favorite
- A cute knit blanket
- Red and white knit outfit
- This heart knit outfit is SO CUTE. It reminds me of a popular sweater for mom.
- Red heart dress
- pink heart pinafore
- Velvet onsie
- Pajamas – and if she has a big sis here they are for toddlers and little girls!
- Pink freshly Picked Mocs
- Blush gingham dress
- Heart suspender bloomers – I am so obsessed with these.
- Pink and red heart romper
- Black heart onsie
- Cream heart pinafore romper
- Velvet headband bows
- Heart dress
- Red and white Baby Bling Bows
I love that when it comes to baby girl Valentine’s Day outfits almost all of them would be perfect for far past the holiday! When babies grow so fast that is the best way to shop.
I would love t hear what you grab in the comments below, and be sure to check out some other great Valentine’s Day posts linked below!