Finding the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit for toddler girls just got so much easier. I rounded up a bunch of my favorite finds in this post so your little girl can dress in style. As a bonus most of these items are available from Amazon to make your shopping that much easier.
This post on the Perfect Valentine’s Day outfit for Toddler Girls contains affiliate links – post originally written in Jan 2020 updated in Jan 2023.
The Perfect Valentine’s Day Outfit For Toddler Girls
If you follow my blog very closely then you know I love Amazon finds, so last year I rounded up some great toddler girl Valentines Day outfits all from Amazon. This year I wanted to update the post with some great new options.
Because there are a few small shops I really wanted to include there are a few things not on Amazon this year – but everything is still available to be shipped and pretty darn affordable.
Toddler girls are adorable in pink and hearts and all things love year round, so check out the finds below for some great Valentine’s Day outfits they will wear way past February 14th!
Toddler Girl Valentines Day Outfits
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26
- Knee High Socks – I love putting my girls in knee high socks and these are my go to. You see them on my older daughter in this post.
- Pink Heart pajamas
- Pink Heart sweater – I included lots of sweaters in this post because I think they transition well past the holiday.
- Heart Shades
- Linen dress – I love the shape of this linen dress
- Joggers – these are darling especially for a year where we likely won’t be out doing much.
- Hunter boots – my kids all always have 1 or 2 pairs in their size because they are truly the best.
- Sequin bow – I am obsessed with these
- Cardigan – my younger daughter has this in another print and it is great quality
- Colorful heart sweater – I love that this is so playful and not the traditional Valentines colors.
- White scalloped heart shades
- Hot pink heart pajamas
- Flare jumpsuit – I can already picture Goldie in this one! Add to cart!
- Pink and Red dress – this would be perfect for a girls’ tea party.
- Ruffle sweatshirt – great for tomboys who still want to celebrate
- White heart sweater – blink and you might miss the row of hearts down the center of this sweater
- Heart purse
- Red and white sweater
- Heart peplum sweater
- Twirl dress
- The Red Mary Janes you see in these photos
- Pink Heart purse
- Thermal set – this is so cute, even I would wear it!
- Scalloped bow
Below Avé is wearing the Mary Janes linked above which we own in several colors because they are so cute on her. I Love the latch on this pair and the soul makes it easy for them to wear them all day comfortably.
Other Posts You’ll Love
I have lots more Valentines Day inspiration below, so be sure to check out the rest of my posts below!
More Girl’s Valentine’s Day Outfits | Baby Girl Valentines Day Outfits | Baby and Toddler Boy Valentines Day Outfits
Valentine’s Day Party | 10 Valentines Day Desserts |
Free Printable Puppy Valentine’s | Icecream cone Valentines | Valentines Printable Art that is free | DIY Pokeball Valentines | DIY Superhero Valentines | Valentines Day Decor
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found some Toddler girl Valentines Day outfits that you love in this post! Be sure to pin the photo below for later and follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok for even more fun and inspiration.
Looking for some more Valentine’s Fun? Check out my Amazon storefront for items for parties, decor, and more outfits!
SuzanneJanuary 28, 2020 at 8:38 pm
EricaJanuary 1, 2021 at 9:41 pm
Where is the valentines dress from that goes with the red Mary Janes?
ArinJanuary 2, 2021 at 10:58 am
Posh Pickle 🙂
Rachel KetchieJanuary 20, 2021 at 11:43 pm
Everything is so cute, you always have tons of great ideas! Would you mind sharing where the purple tutu Ave` is wearing is from? I love it!
ArinJanuary 21, 2021 at 8:39 pm
Hi! Of course! https://amzn.to/3bXGYHj