Who is ready for the best gifts for 6 year old boys? I now have a 6 year old girl and an 8 year old boy and am coming back to update this based on my kids – because there is nothing better than a mom who has lived it to tell you what my kids loved or would have loved!
this post contains affiliate links – post updated in October 2020
Best Gifts for 6 Year Old Boys
Buying for boys sometimes feels easier, yet harder. I struggle with finding unique gifts for my boys that aren’t the same thing in a different color from years prior.
I spent so much time on this guide trying to find unique fun finds that you would love as a parent or friend/family member, but also that your 6 year old would love too!
I would likely buy all of this for a boy anywhere in the Kinder – 4th grade range! Lets face it, this gift guide is full of slightly less ‘cute’ gifts, but I think they all will make the little man in your life thrilled!
All Gift Guides
If you haven’t followed along I am completing gift guides for the whole family and have them all easily organized on one page – so if you find this helpful be sure to check that page out before you go!
To Shop the photo below simply find the number in the description below!
Gifts for a 6 Year Old Boy
- Pop It
- Knock Knock Joke Book
- Wall mounted Basketball Hoop
- Lego Books – my son LOVES all of these
- FlyBar – my kids have had one for years and continue to like it more and more.
- Wireless headphones
- Initial Hat – all of my kids have these and they are so cute and match EVERYTHING!
- Light Up Scooer Ball
- Nerf Guns
- Pedal Go – Carts – if you follow me on Instagram then you know my kids got these for their birthdays (ages 4 and 6) and they are OBSESSED!
- Stomp rocket – we have two and they entertain the kids for so long
- Instax Mini Camera
- Walkie Talkies
- Puzzles – this brand is my favorite and I love having puzzles for quiet time.
Pin the Photo Below for Later
I hope you loved these ideas of the best gifts for 6 year old boys, and if you have any questions leave me a comment below or DM on Instagram (@arinsolange). Be sure to pin the photo below for later.