What are the best gifts for a one year old girl? I originally wrote this post when my 3rd baby was turning one (a boy), and now that it has been more than 2 years, with another sweet 1 year old I thought it was time to update my one year old girl gift guide. Hopefully this post helps you find fun, useful, and unique items for the one year old in your life!
This post contains affiliate links // This post was originally written in May of 2018 and was updated in August of 2020.
Best Gifts for One Year Old Girls
I am a mom of 4 – I have 2 girls and 2 boys, and the youngest turns one in just a couple of weeks. I pride myself on taking A LOT of time when it comes to figuring out useful and fun gifts for my kids, and I love sharing those ideas with you all.
Like I said at the top of the post – I have updated the post, but am also going to leave the original round up with the links that are still available incase those are the items you came for! (more ideas never hurt, right?)
Other Gift guides
While you are here – I have done gift guides for nearly every age and they are all on the page linked below. Feel free to head there to shop today, or bookmark the page for later. I update all the guides frequently to keep the best gift options current.
What to Look for In Terms of Gifts
I like these guides to serve as a great way to find gifts whether they are for your own child, a family member, or a friend. I hit on several price points, and because I have 4 kids – I know how helpful it is to get some USEFUL items, so those are always a part of my guide.
Depending on if this is a first born or not might depend on how many toys a child needs. But I think for a first birthday it is a great time to get some fun items your toddler can use for the next year as they become more mobile, and more interactive.
Below are TWO round up’s of gift guides for you to shop for that special little girl in your life.
Round up 1 – One Year Old Girl Gift Guide
For the next round up I am going to explain each item – but the above items are linked below the image if they are still available.
Round up 2 – Best Gifts for One Year Old Girls
- Backpack – I have a small backpack on both of these round ups because it is a fun gift for a one year old as they go through that second year. It also is a great way to sort of ditch the diaper bag but have the stuff you need on hand.
- Magnets – another great item from the first round up.
- Bonnet – This bonnet was one of the items we got Goldie this year. It is SO CUTE, and useful
- Water table – a water table is a great gift for a one year old. They can entertain them for hours outside
- Name puzzle – this is such a fun gift idea for a little one! It would double as great decor in their room
- Doll crib – we got this for Goldie. For the time being I will use it in her room for stuffed animals.
- Abacus toy – again an item that was on both round ups. My kids love theirs (and if you are looking for a DIY check out this post!)
- Bake a cake book – I got this for Goldie for Easter and it is hands down one of my favorite books
- Slumberkins – By far my favorite stuffed animals on the planet
- Wheely Pig – This was on both round ups because it is honestly that great. We have had the cow version since our oldest turned one.
- Shape Sorter – this is beyond darling
- Cuddle and kind – these dolls are SO cute and double as darling decor in their room
- Personalized bows
- Rainbow stacking toy
- Stroller – we got this for Goldie this year for her birthday and it is SO CUTE. I highly recommend it for your little one.
- Pastel wood stacking toy – such a good learning toy that is darling
- Anywhere chair – all of my kids have gotten this for their first birthday from Grandma and Grandpa.
- Rocking Rainbow – we got this for Goldie before she was even born and she is getting it this year for her birthday. It is SO CUTE in person.
- Dinkum Doll – My older daughter has one of these, and Goldie is obsessed so we got her one for her first birthday. It has soft hair and is great for really little ones.
- Stacking cups – a toy that remains amazing over the years.
- Kitchen helper – this remains one of my favorite ideas for a first birthday.
Hopefully this gift guide was helpful for you and you are able to find exactly what you are looking for for your sweet one year old. There are unique, fun, and useful items on both round ups that will thrill anyone who gets them!!
Other Posts You Might Love
Pin the Photo Below for Later
If you enjoyed this post you can pin the one year old gift guide for later, and if you are looking for more of the best gifts for a one year old girl feel free to leave a comment below or dm me on Instagram!