It is gift guide season – so today I am rounding up the best gifts for 7 year old girls! If you are new to these guides – they are updated frequently and full of unique and fun items that have been tested and asked of other kids and moms!
This post may contain affiliate links – read more here. Post was updated in 2022
Best Gifts for 7 Year Old Girls
Gift guides are so fun for me! I love holidays and birthdays and spend so much time finding the perfect gifts for my kids and friends kids, so sharing that info with all of you has been such a fun part of this job.
My goal with these gift guides is always to share items on the guide from many different areas. Pick and choose or send them to family to get your sweet 7 year old everything she wants and needs.
My Rule of Thumb on the Best Gifts
When I am creating these gift guides I always try to incorporate a bit of the same items. Always a book or two, some inside toys, some outside toys, sometimes a bath toy, and some shoes or clothes.
Other Gift Guides
If you enjoy this gift guide, know that I have a whole page that is easy to shop full of the rest of my gift guides for your family. Check it out below.
Now to shop what you came here to shop! Simply find the item number below the photo to shop!
Shop Best Gifts for 7 Year Old Girls Below
- Hair clip – this is so cute and fun. I know my 7 year old would LOVE it.
- Tamagotchi – these are back and I am here for it.
- Ugg boots – To me Ugg boots or slippers are a great splurge gift for a little girl
- Ring Set – my daughter got this for her 7th birthday and she LOVES it.
- Pop it purse – I think all kids this age are obsessed with pop its – I know my daughter would lose her mind over this.
- Color changing umbrella – it changes color in the rain – SO COOL
- Gem Sidewalk chalk
- Makeup – this is another big one for my daughter this year. It has been fun to see her play and have fun.
- Paint by stickers – an amazing stocking stuffer idea. My kids all have these and they are great for filling time.
- Jewelry Box
- Electric scooter – this one has really great safety features and doesn’t go very fast.
- Headphones – another item my daughter got this year. She is obsessed with them.
- Fun Clay building set
- Bracelet – these are so cute and fun.
- Poloroid camera – My kids have these and honestly they are the best gifts
- Easy Bake Oven – still as fun as I remember
- Microphone – if you don’t have this yet – GET IT. It is so fun for everyone in the family.
- Carryall – trendy for pencils at school, toys, or for trips!
- Name Sticker – I got these for all the kids’ water bottles this school year, and you all loved it!
- Bluetooth Speaker – great for quiet time doing homework or when they need a little alone time after long days at school
- Alarm clock and night light – if your kids are starting to sleep in, this is a cute bedside addition!
Pin the Image Below for Later
Hopefully this helped you find the best gifts for 7 year old girls and you were able to find exactly what you were looking for. Don’t forget to pin the image below to find this gift guide later and follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok to see more great gifting ideas!