Walker’s first birthday is right around the corner, as much as I hate to admit it. I need to start shopping for his presents and wanted to put tighter a gift guide while I’m at it. Once you’re done checking this guide out, be sure to check out my One-year-old GIRL guide! When I was thinking of items to add to my one-year-old boy gift guide I went with a mix of items Walker loves, stuff my older kids loved, and a few things I have had my eye on.
This post contains affiliate links
TO SEE WALKER’S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY – A BURGER BASH, CHECK IT OUT HERE.
One Year Old Boy Gift Guide
- Large Rainbow Stacker – This is the cutest toy. It is HUGE (seriously they can climb on it) and would be such a hit.
- Water Table – My kids have all loved these, and we plan on getting the Walker the one pictured.
- Fat Brain Stacker Toy – This is great for years to come.
- Wheely Cow – We have had this since Jack’s first birthday and I still Love it.
- Kitchen Helper – With the older siblings constantly wanting in on the kitchen action, I want a way for Walker to join but he is not ready for a step stool. I love this one because it folds to fit in a closet.
- Rody Horse – we LOVE him. Rody will get use for years.
- Board books – I am a firm believer that the only thing you can’t have too many of is books. These are by far my favorite board books.
- Bath Crayons – a great way for them to start coloring.
- Wooden Bus – I love wood toys for my kids and this one will serve so many purposes for years.
- Boon Bath Toys – New bath toys are always a hit!
- Slumberkins – Between this and #12 they are Walkers FAVORITE items!
- Cuddle and Kind – All of my kids love these so much, and Walker LOVES Avery pictured above.
- Boat for bath – such a fun bath toy
- Bentley Trike – This was an early gift for Walker and seriously, WE LOVE IT. He wants to keep up with his siblings, so he feels like he’s riding a bike too. I love that it is one item that will grow with him, and the storage bags allow me to take a few things with us on our walks. Be sure to check out the pictures below of one of our first times out with it!
- Walking Duck – Jack and Avé have had a few variations on this toy and I swear all kids love them.
- Anywhere Chair – My inlays get one of these for each of our kids for their first birthdays and Jack still loves his 5 years later.
Let me know what you thought of this one year old boy gift guide, or if there are any other things I need to get my sweet boy this year!