The fact that we are only roughly 2 weeks away from my sweet Jack turning 7 is absolutely mind blowing (and slightly heart breaking). One thing I always love to do around my kids birthdays is share with you all gift guides for kids in that age range. When I start thinking about the best gifts for 7 year old boys I put in so much thought and effort, so I figure other parents/grandparents/friends are trying to find some go to gifts too.
This post contains affiliate links
As with all of my gift guides, I try to round up great options no matter your budget, as well as items that will wow kids with a variety of interests. If you are looking for other gift guides, check out all of my gift guides HERE, and the guides for boys of all ages HERE.
Best Gifts for 7 Year Old Boys
- Nature/ Bug hunter kit – I am a big fan of gifts for kids to use outdoors and get them exploring!
- LEGOs – this ship in a bottle kit is so fun.
- Indoor basketball hoop
- Connect 4 – board games are great for this age
- Headphones – these are for kids but not juvenile looking.
- Walkie Talkies
- Stomp Rocket – my kids all LOVE these.
- Clock – my son has this in the Batman version and loves it.
- Poloroid Camera
- Comic Book Drawing book – I got this for my son this summer and he loved it. The pages are blank with the boxes to draw
- Fake Apple Watch
- Remote Car – this one can drive on walls and is so fun!
- Nintendo Switch – we are considering this for Jack. Definitely an expensive gift but seems like a great intro to video games.
- Nerf football
- Fake Bow and Arrow – this is such a fun unique gift, and great if you want something thats not plastic
- LEGO ideas book – my son has this and loves it!
- Pedal Go Cart – Both of my older kids have these and they are SO FUN!
Hopefully this gives you great ideas for your 7 year old with some unique gifts! Be sure to check back for gift guides for the rest of your family over the next month.