Why is this gift guide always the hardest for me to come up with? I am so much better at buying than knowing what to ask for! I have rounded up the best gifts for a 30 year old woman for those of you that are stumped on what to ask for, or need ideas of what to get the ladies in your life! These are obviously wonderful ideas no matter the age, but for the sake of giving you – the reader a bit of an idea of who put this together, I added my age!
This post contains affiliate links
I have done gift guides for a few years, so have rounded up several of my old ones in the links below incase you need some further inspiration! To shop this post you just simply click on the image below. A few items are not linked that way so head to the comments (some sites don’t support that shopping method).
To shop other gift guides for adults click HERE
To shop all other gift guides click HERE
Best Gifts for a 30 Year Old Woman
- Black boots
- Suitcase – I have this exact one and I LOVE it.
- Gold Espresso Spoons – such a beautiful coffee bar accessory!
- Makeup case – I have this one and am obsessed with it.
- THE Primrose Mirror – odds are every 30 something woman has seen this mirror. If you’re looking for a great dupe, this is the mirror I have and love!
- Kendra Scott Necklace – basically anything from Kendra Scott. It’s name brand/upper end costume jewelry that she will love.
- Pink wine glasses – fun for a girls night in!
- Weighted blanket
- Cozy Sherpa – I love that this is patterned, but still neutral
- Dyson hair dryer – okay this is a huge splurge, but honestly its top 5 favorite items I own. It blow drys my hair in about 5 min and makes it so soft and frizz free. I have a TON of hair, so thats saying a lot!
- Wall Planner – you could use this to organize family activities or for your business
- Clear purse
- Personalized phone case – love these colors!
- Coin necklace set – goes with everything and a great gift price point
- Travel shoe organizer – because in your 30s you realize how dirty your shoe sole must be
- Nugget ice maker – if you know a 30 something woman who doesn’t profess a love for nugget ice, you should probably check in to make sure she is ok
- Sneakers – all the sudden your feet and back hurt in your 30s, so a quality pair of fresh kicks is due
- OXO containers – the next best thing to a pantry renovation
- Terrazo tumbler
- Lash serum – I have and love this
- Candles – a modern twist on a timeless classic
- Bedside Carafe – great for bedside water and pretty enough to fill with Listerine and leave on the bathroom counter
- Dish towels – great for a hostess you know and love
- Coop pillow – the greatest pillow!