Please tell me I am not the only person who scrambles a week before Father’s Day to find the perfect gift? I rounded up some great Fathers day gift ideas he will love in this post – with great options no matter what his interests are.
This post contains affiliate links and is updated for timeliness
Fathers Day Gift Ideas
Years in and I am still no better at planning ahead and ordering gifts early for Father’s Day. Add to that the fact that our youngest son has a birthday that lines up with Father’s Day now means I am even less on the ball.
When it comes to Sam I tend to think he will want something either athletic or for grilling. All things we won’t buy himself year round so I try to listen to those things he mentions throughout the year for his days!
This year I rounded up options that are great for your husband no matter what he is into so be sure to read the descriptions to why I love the items!
Other Gift Guides
I spend all year rounding up gifts for your whole family here on my blog – so if you are looking for more ideas for the dads in your life, or for anyone else in your life make sure to head to the page below for great finds.
What Men Really Want
This is PG so I am not going to say what you think I will….but I mean…
As a reminder – when I do these gift guides – you know your husband or dad better than anyone. There are seasons in our lives where I have gotten Sam nothing, but just a day to relax and lay by the pool.
There are also seasons where we have a newborn baby and relaxation doesn’t happen but we can afford the fancy gift. My goal is always to just show my husband and dad that we love them and care about them!
Now on that note – let’s see what I found for this year!
Shop Fathers Day Gifts He Will Love Below
- Adhesive Phone Wallet – Sam and I have both used and loved these this year – perfect for when you’re traveling
- Cutting Tool – This funky tool measures any shape for you to be able to cut it exactly. A weird little tool that any handyman will love.
- Outdoor Pizza Oven – this has amazing reviews. Your man can make pizzas outside all year round.
- Shockz Headphones – these are bone conduction sports headphones so they don’t actually go inside your ear. Perfect for an athlete or sports dad!
- Smoker – Sam has this smoker and it is AMAZING! I can’t say enough good things about it.
- Kettle Bell – This kettle bell system goes from 5 to 40 lbs. It is a super space conscious and an affordable way to have this many sizes.
- Wayfarers– a classic
- Charger – Sam loves these for his phone
- Razor – If your husband likes to cut their own hair this is the razor we have and we love it!
- APL Tennis shoes – both my husband and I have these and we LOVE them.
- Garmin Smart Watch – this is on Sams wish list this year.
- Frame TV – we LOVE ours
- Blackstone grill – another wish list item from Sam. This flat top grill is all the rage right now.
- Shorts – Sam basically lives in these
- Solo Stove – These are amazing. You get to do the traditional firepit but won’t have the smell of smoke!
- Stadium print – a great customizable gift!
- Hat – a perfect basic plus water resistant for hot days!
- Magnetic golf towels
- Charging Tray – a great neutral catchall that also charges devices
- Golf Bottle Opener – a fun little stocking stuffer idea
- JBL Speaker – we just got this speaker for summer, and we love it!
- Magnetic Grill Cup Holders – These attach to anything magnetic, but the idea is you can attach them to the grill so dad has somewhere for his grilling beer.
- Cooler – this thing is large but it isn’t an eye sore at all! Perfect for the entertainer because you can also use it as extra seating
- Defrosting tray – another great idea for your favorite grillmaster!
And that is it – 24 items to pick from to wow the dad in your life this year!
Other Posts You’ll Love
If you loved this post I have some other great posts for you to check out below!
Follow Social For The Latest & Greatest
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you found exactly what the dads in your life want this year in my round up of Fathers Day Gift ideas. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok to see more of my blog posts, and pin the photo below to find this post later.