Mothers Day is just around the corner, and as a mom myself, I can’t wait. I wanted to put together a guide with Mothers Day gift ideas for you when you’re shopping for friends, sisters, or your mom, or even better – to pass along to your husband!! Sending them out their shopping without tips never ends well, does it?
This post may contain affiliate links – updated in 2022
Mothers Day Gift Guide
- I have owned an Apple Watch for the past 3 years and actually got it for Mother’s Day. I can’t say enough great things about it!
- These car seat headrest hooks are a total space saver in the car and the perfect stocking stuffer at the holidays!
- The Bogg bag is always a hit during the spring and summer, but it would be the perfect gift sitting under a tree too!
- This is a beautiful coffee table book.
- These Barefoot Dreams socks are so luxurious and surprisingly affordable!
- You won’t catch me barefoot in the winter time. At the very least I will have cozy slippers on!
- I don’t know a mom who wouldn’t benefit from this therapeutic massager.
- This keyring is so useful when your hands are filled with all your kids’ stuff!
- Kindle Paperwhites are great in the off chance mom gets a second to enjoy a good read.
- It can be really hard to unwind after a long day. This weighted blanket helps you relax a little quicker.
- Mimosa in a cube – need I say more?
- A breakfast tray to display on the bed or when you get to relax.
- Air bud headphones. Not a cheep investment, but such a useful gift.
- These sunglasses come in several colorways and the shape will flatter nearly every face shape.
- Sneakers in pink are the perfect combo of athletic and feminine.
- I just got this pop socket, kickstand, portable charger in one and I really like it!
- I use this lip mask every night.
- This stone wireless charger would make for the chicest bedside table accessory.
- A glass of champagne can brighten my mood quickly!
- Stanley water bottles are beautifully designed, fit in my cup holder, and super durable!
- This hair dryer is an investment, but it will make you feel like you just left the salon every time you use it.
- Fingers crossed that the kids won’t wake me up overnight when I’m wearing this silk sleep mask.
- A custom birthstone necklace for all the kids is such a thoughtful idea!
- I have these bracelets with the kids’ names and I love them!
- I love my Nespresso almost an unhealthy amount.
- Pink portable wine/cocktail glass? Yes please!
More Gift Ideas for Moms
In case this didn’t land you on exactly what you were looking for, I have plenty more gift guides for the moms in your life below. And if this helped you find the perfect gift, be sure to bookmark the next page so you can find my gift guides any time you are shopping.
I update all guides several times a year and towards the holiday season even send them out in an E-book with free discount codes!
More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the image below for later
I hope you love these Mothers Day gift options and find some great options you were looking for. If you need more options be sure to check out my friend Chelsee’s post here, and my friend Navy’s post here!I also have a guide for expectant moms if you have a pregnant mom in your life that you’re shopping for! If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section, and follow me on Instagram @arinsolange and TikTok for more home, decor, and DIY.