Mothers Day is just around the corner, and as a mom myself, I can’t wait. I wanted to put together a guide with Mothers Day gift ideas for you when you’re shopping for friends, sisters, or your mom, or even better – to pass along to your husband!! Sending them out their shopping without tips never ends well, does it?
This post may contain affiliate links – updated in 2022
Mothers Day Gift Guide
- I have owned an Apple Watch for the past 3 years and actually got it for Mother’s Day. I can’t say enough great things about it!
- Perfume is always a great gift in my opinion. This is a great mild scent.
- Airfryers save the day when we have busy school nights! This airfyer is so beautiful you won’t mind leaving it on the counter.
- This is a beautiful coffee table book.
- This coin necklace set comes prelayered, but you can also wear each necklace individually.
- Step into summer in style with these sandals.
- I don’t know a mom who wouldn’t benefit from this therapeutic massager.
- This keyring is so useful when your hands are filled with all your kids’ stuff!
- Magnetic black and gold measuring spoons are useful, compact, and come in packaging that you don’t even have to wrap!
- Saranoni Blankets are SO SOFT. I have said it before and mentioned them several times on my blog, but you guys….they really are that good.
- This bath soak is exactly what we need at the end of a long day!
- A beautiful ceramic bowl in a terracotta color is the perfect addition to a kitchen island.
- Air bud headphones. Not a cheep investment, but such a useful gift.
- These sunglasses come in several colorways and the shape will flatter nearly every face shape.
- Sneakers in pink are the perfect combo of athletic and feminine.
- I’ve got this phone case in a different color, but I might need to add this one to the rotation!
- This watermelon face mask feels so gentle overnight, but has a big impact in the morning!
- A great candle is always a go to gift for me.
- A glass of champagne can brighten my mood quickly!
- Stanley water bottles are beautifully designed, fit in my cup holder, and super durable!
- This hair dryer is an investment, but it will make you feel like you just left the salon every time you use it.
- Fingers crossed that the kids won’t wake me up overnight when I’m wearing this silk sleep mask.
- This ceramic diffuser would look beautiful on a countertop!
- I have these bracelets with the kids’ names and I love them!
- This carafe is perfect for tea lovers and actually keeps the water warm for 12 hours! I love mine!
- Pink portable wine/cocktail glass? Yes please!
More Gift Ideas for Moms
In case this didn’t land you on exactly what you were looking for, I have plenty more gift guides for the moms in your life below. And if this helped you find the perfect gift, be sure to bookmark the next page so you can find my gift guides any time you are shopping.
I update all guides several times a year and towards the holiday season even send them out in an E-book with free discount codes!
More Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the image below for later
I hope you love these Mothers Day gift options and find some great options you were looking for. If you need more options be sure to check out my friend Chelsee’s post here, and my friend Navy’s post here!I also have a guide for expectant moms if you have a pregnant mom in your life that you’re shopping for! If you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments section, and follow me on Instagram @arinsolange and TikTok for more home, decor, and DIY.