Are you shopping for a women in your life this holiday season? Check out this gift guide full of the best gifts for women 2018!! There are such fun options no matter their age, and these are great whether you’re shopping for your mom, your wife, your sister, or your friend!!
This Post Contains affiliate links
Best Gifts for Women 2018
- Mittens – The older I get the more I can appreciate some cute cold weather gear. These are super cute and affordable…and on prime incase you’re last minute shopping!
- Air buds – When I asked on Instagram what people were asking for this was mentioned a lot!
- Madsen Cycle – this will blow your lady away. I got one for our anniversary this year and seriously it has been so fun to ride with the family!
- I have been dying to read this book!
- Weekender – I have this exact one and I am OBSESSED WITH IT!
- Saranoni Blanket – I recommend these all the time because they really are the best blankets out there!
- Dyson blow dryer – If you have hair that takes a while to dry this truly is worth the money. I got one for mothers day and it has been one of my favorite items I have ever owned. Cut my drying time from about 30 min to 5.
- Cute hat – also on prime!
- Yeti Coffee Mug – This is on my list this year. Lord knows I never get to finish a hot cup of coffee.
- Swell bottle – these are my go to and I like that they close like an actual water bottle so I can throw it in my bag.
- Pop Socket for your phone
- Luggage – I have this exact suitcase and I LOVE IT!
- Incase the air buds aren’t your cup of tea (I am scared I will lose just one) My husband has these in black and loves them…I am putting this pair on my list.
- Apple Watch
- A fun ring
- I love the trend of these glittery moccasins.
- Apple watch leopard print band. My girlfriend has this and I put it on my list!
- Initial necklace
- Ring doorbell – this is sort of less ‘fun’ than a lot but it is on my list for safety!!
If you’re looking for more fun ideas this holiday season for the lady in your life be sure to check out my friend Navy’s cute picks, and if you have any questions or need more ideas please feel free to reach out to me via Instagram, email, or in the comments!