Best gifts for a 5 year old girl… how is that even on my radar? My sweet Avé turned 5 this month, and I always put so much thought into what I get her for her birthday and Christmas. I rounded up the best gifts for a 5 year old girl for you guys to shop for your own kids, or other 5 year olds in your life.
This post contains affiliate links – post originally written in 2019 and updated in 2021
Best Gifts for a 5 Year Old Girl
5 year old girls are so much fun! I feel like shopping for Avé was so much fun for this birthday because she was able to handle about anything – but wasn’t ‘too old’ for much.
A bit of a ‘the sky is the limit’ type shopping year, and we had so much fun finding the perfect gifts for her to love!
When I am rounding up gifts for these gift guides I put so much thought and effort into finding you unique items from a wide price range. My hope is that you can send this to family and shop it yourself all year round to get the little lady in your life great items that will fill different needs.
Other Gift Guides
I have worked hard in the past year to streamline your shopping for your whole family! Be sure to head to this page when you are done shopping and bookmark it for gift guides for your whole family.
I update these guides often and add more from time to time, so keep an eye on the page,
Shop 5 Year Old Girl Gifts Below
- Cuddle and Kind Doll – These have been a favorite for us for a long time. They are also an amazing company that gives back.
- Bath Bombs
- Book – This is one of my favorites for my daughter, but if you are looking for other great books for a gift, check out this blog post with 40 of my favorites!
- Light Brite
- Unicorn Pop It
- Letter hat – All of my older kids have these and they LOVE them.
- Inflatable tumbling mat – this is one of my favorite finds lately!
- Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
- Caboodle – Avé has one of the smaller caboodles from last Christmas, and I think we will get her a larger one this year. She loves using it to store all her treasures. Pink linked as well.
- Water Bottle
- Paint by Stickers Book
- Unicorn puzzle
- Dollhouse basket bag
- Bow – I love getting Avé some new bows every year for Christmas. They are good, useful stocking stuffers – this is my favorite bow shop!
- Ring Set
- Unicorn headphones
- Scented highlighters
- Luggy Basket – this was another gift Avé got for her birthday, and it is so cute.
- Personalized hair clip
- Backpack – for all the 5 year old girl’s essentials!
- Stroller – Im obsessed with this
- Instax Mini instant camera
- Personalized bracelet
- Fun little playhouse. – if you’re going to have one sitting out, it might as well be this cute!
Pin The Post below for Later
Hopefully this post helped you find the best gifts for a 5 year old girl in your life. Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok for more gift guides and great finds, and if you have any questions ask them below. To find this post later be sure to pin the image at the end of this post.