My sweet Avé turned 5 this month, and I always put so much thought into what I get her for her birthday and Christmas. I rounded up the best gifts for a 5 year old girl for you guys to shop for your own kids, or other 5 year olds in your life. Be sure to check back for my 5 year old boy gift guide, and check out the the link below for ALL of the other gift guides I have done if you want more ideas, or you are shopping for more people!
This post contains affiliate links
Best Gifts for a 5 Year Old Girl
As a reminder – I have changed how I formatted these posts, so from now on you can click the image below and it will take you straight to your link, however because not ALL items can be linked that way, they will also be linked below. I strive to share with you all the items I truly love, so sometimes those items do not earn me income, and thus can not be linked on this image!
- Cuddle and Kind Doll – These have been a favorite for us for a long time. They are also an amazing company that gives back.
- Bath Bombs
- Book – This is one of my favorites for my daughter, but if you are looking for other great books for a gift, check out this blog post with 40 of my favorites!
- Light Brite
- Small Rainbow purse – my daughter loves hers
- Rainbow Pillow – we got this for our daughters nursery, but Avé wants one so badly!
- Letter hat – All of my older kids have these and they LOVE them. Use code ARIN20 for 20% off through the end of the year!
- Gymnastics mat – This is from IKEA, but I also linked it from online sources. Both of my oldest kids got them for their birthdays and have loved using them in so many ways. It is the best deal if you are able to get it from IKEA, but I know that isn’t possible for everyone.
- Caboodle – Avé has one of the smaller caboodles from last Christmas, and I think we will get her a larger one this year. She loves using it to store all her treasures.
- Mad Matter – If you haven’t tried this, its amazing. It is not messy like the kinetic sand. It is so fun, and I love that you can even buy small little containers of it to take in a bag for restaurants and such.
- Large coloring poster
- Dog in a purse toy
- Bead kit – Avé is getting this for Christmas
- Bow – I love getting Avé some new bows every year for Christmas. They are good, useful stocking stuffers – this is my favorite bow shop on Etsy!
- Wicker purse – I am dying to get this for Avé – it’s so cute!
- Doll Crib – we got this for Avé for Christmas, and I know she will flip when she sees it.
- Unicorn in a suitcase
- Luggy Basket – this was another gift Avé got for her birthday, and it is so cute.
- Dress up cape and wand
- Doll – I got this as well as an additional outfit and little suitcase for her birthday and she LOVES IT. you kind of have to do its hair when you get it, but its darling, and Avé loves that it can stand up.
- Stroller – Im obsessed with this
- Streamers for scooter handlebars. I love love love these!
- Pink Suitcase – we got this for Avé for Christmas and I know she will love it. It is so cute, and I love that she could use it for doll clothes storage and such in her room when we aren’t traveling!
- Fun little playhouse. – if you’re going to have one sitting out, it might as well be this cute!
Hopefully this gave you some great ideas on the best gifts for a 5 year old girl, and you were able to find a few things she will love! If you don’t follow me on Instagram, be sure to check me out there, so you see the other great finds I share for kids and yourself!