As a mom of 4 – I always have the best ideas on gifts for everyone else, but the best gifts for women? Never. I can NEVER think of what to ask for for myself. So if you are in that boat, or you are shopping for a wonderful woman in your life then this gift guide is for you!
This Post Contains affiliate links
The Best Gifts for Women
Shopping for women can be hard. I mean actually – shopping for adults can be hard. A lot of times they don’t remember what they want, and if it is a need they likely bought it.
So when it comes to the best gifts for women, I love sharing things I love and own that might inspire you in what to put on your list, or in what to buy the lady in your life.
The gifts are all over the place – if you have been around my little corner of the internet for very long then you know I am a pretty creative, girly person, but I also LOVE functional and realistic when it comes to gifts. (I mean now we all get why our moms wanted a new dirt devil, right?)
Hopefully this post helps you find just what you were looking for!
Other Gift Guides
Once you’re done with this gift guide, be sure to check out the rest of my gift guides. I have an easy to navigate page with all my guides easily listed in one place.
Shop Best Gifts for Women
- Brumate – my go-to to keep my coffee warm
- Slippers – I LOVE these
- Wine glasses – we have these and LOVE them!!
- Air pods – I know this is a no brainer but it is so great. We finally got a pair and they are worth the hype.
- Gel Nail lamp – I got one of these a few years ago and it is the best thing ever. Takes the drying time out and I don’t have to pay for a manicure.
- Frame TV – we love ours
- Bracelets – I LOVE these bracelets. Personalized with kids names.
- Running Shoes – because a woman will rarely buy these for herself!
- Initial Necklace – This is SUPER affordable and so pretty.
- Apple Watch band – fun Apple Watch bands are my favorite and they are normally really inexpensive, like this one.
- Dyson hairdryer – this is a huge splurge item, but I have had mine for a few years now and seriously am obsessed. I have a ton of long, thick hair, so the fact that I can blow dry my hair in about 1/8 the time is so worth every penny for me.
- Naked Eye shadow pallet – I am low maintenance so don’t normally buy nice makeup, but my husband gets me a pallet like this every couple of years and I always love it.
- Tula Brightener – This is an instant brightener under your eyes and it has a great tingling cooling sensation
- Scalloped plates – such a great item for any tablescape
- Hyperchill – we got these at the Prime Early Access Sale this year!
- Apple Watch – I LOVE mine
- Cricut Joy – I have this one and seriously it is the best little machine ever. It takes the hard work out of using a machine like this, and it is super small for storage, so I don’t feel like it is a chore to get out for small jobs.
- Blender – such a beautiful upgrade
- Weighted Blanket
- Coop Pillow – this is my all time favorite!
- Laneige Lip Mask set – I use one of these lip masks every night
- Coatigan – throw this over a sweatsuit for instant chicness
- Chandelier – this is my dining room fixture and I love it
- Willow wearable breast pump – for the multitasking mom, a wearable breast pump is so helpful!
- OXO containers – since I can’t put an entire pantry renovation on a gift guide, this is a great place to start
- Personalized stationery – thoughtful and useful all year long
- Purse strap – instant upgrade!
- Makeup case – I just recently got this one and it is SO huge!
Hopefully you are able to find the perfect gift to add to your list, or grab for someone you care about on this list.
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin The Photo Below for Later
I hope you found this post helpful. Be sure to pin the photo below to find the best gifts for women later, and before you leave, check me out on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok for more inspiration and fun!