Incase you missed my fall baby boy fashion or my fall toddler girl fashion posts, I wanted to catch you up to speed. I have been working on compiling all my favorite fashion picks for our whole family this fall, and sharing them along with my girl Navy. Be sure to check out her picks for her little boy Jack at the end of this post. In the mean time here are my Boy’s Fall Fashion Favorites for the year!
This post contains affiliate links. Read more about that here.
Fall Boy’s Fashion
- Shark Sweater
- Adidas – love that these could be dressed up a bit more than normal tennis shoes
- Ugg Slippers
- Puffer Vest
- Vineyard Vines polo. Jack has a bunch of these and I love them. Also linked here.
- Patagonia Hat
- Backpack – this is Jacks backpack this year – find other great backpacks here.
- Dino Joggers
- Nike Pants
- Toms – also linked here because these are literally my favorite boy shoes
- T shirt
- Long Sleeve shirt
- Hunters – also linked here and here. The green is great because its so gender neutral for any of your kids.
- Adidas Sweatshirt – also linked here.
- Khaki pants – these are a great price and my favorite pants for Jack
- Another pair of Adidas tennis shoes. I have them linked here too and got them for Jack to wear with his school uniforms!
Check out Navy’s picks for her boy Jack here, and let me know what your favorites were on this post in the comments!