What is better than a holiday where you get to decorate with all things pink and hearts with no apologies? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I did my best to round up a bunch of my favorite cute Valentine’s Day Decor for every room of your house.
The plus side to much of it is that if you have a daughter you can likely use it year round in her room, and a lot of the options listed are very affordable!
This post on cute Valentine’s Day decor contains affiliate links
Cute Valentine’s Day Decor
- Happy Valentine’s Day Banner – and super cute for a fun breakfast for kids, or decor on your mantle
- Le Creuset Heart Pan – It doesn’t come cuter than this, and is so function. I definitely have my eye on it!
- Love light
- Heart Basket – this comes in two sizes and is so cute!! would be adorable year round in a little girls room.
- Heart Chair – Avé has this exact chair and I still love the print we chose for her!
- LOVE pillow cases – such a fun way to add a dash of Valentine’s Day to any bedroom.
- Pom Pom banner – this is a super affordable way to get a cute pom banner
- Door mat
- These are by far my favorite cups – they have hard and soft spout sippy cups too that are amazing
- I also only use these plates for my kids. They also make divided plates and I love that they stack.
- Heart blanket
- This little heart hanging decor would be cute on a wall, door, or even used as a mobile in a baby girls room!
- Heart baby quilt. I mean it truly doesn’t come cuter!!
- Pink Pom basket – comes in several sizes and shapes
- Black heart sheets and pillow cases. We have had these in Avé’s room for a couple of years now and I never get tired of them.
- Part of my heart – children’s book
- Love is – children’s book
- Heart pillow. I LOVE THIS.
This was such a fun post to put together with items that I am dying to fill my house with. I hope you find some fun festive items to add to your home this holiday season!!
If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day items below are a couple of posts with super cute items!