What is better than a holiday where you get to decorate with all things pink and hearts with no apologies? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I did my best to round up a bunch of my favorite cute Valentine’s Day Decor for every room of your house.
The plus side to much of it is that if you have a daughter you can likely use it year round in her room, and a lot of the options listed are very affordable!
Check out the decor finds below, and be sure to head to the post from last year with many items still in stock, and my girls Valentine’s Day fashion post when you’re done!
This post on cute Valentine’s Day decor contains affiliate links
Cute Valentine’s Day Decor
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18
- Happy Valentine’s Day Banner – and super cute for a fun breakfast for kids, or decor on your mantle
- Le Creuset Heart Pan – It doesn’t come cuter than this, and is so function. I definitely have my eye on it!
- Love light
- Heart Basket – this comes in two sizes and is so cute!! would be adorable year round in a little girls room.
- Heart Chair – Avé has this exact chair and I still love the print we chose for her!
- LOVE pillow cases – such a fun way to add a dash of Valentine’s Day to any bedroom.
- Pom Pom banner – this is a super affordable way to get a cute pom banner
- Door mat
- These are by far my favorite cups – they have hard and soft spout sippy cups too that are amazing
- I also only use these plates for my kids. They also make divided plates and I love that they stack.
- Heart blanket
- This little heart hanging decor would be cute on a wall, door, or even used as a mobile in a baby girls room!
- Heart baby quilt. I mean it truly doesn’t come cuter!!
- Pink Pom basket – comes in several sizes and shapes
- Black heart sheets and pillow cases. We have had these in Avé’s room for a couple of years now and I never get tired of them.
- Part of my heart – children’s book
- Love is – children’s book
- Heart pillow. I LOVE THIS.
This was such a fun post to put together with items that I am dying to fill my house with. I hope you find some fun festive items to add to your home this holiday season!!
If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day items below are a couple of posts with super cute items!
Little Girls/Toddler Girls Valentine’s Day outfits // Last years Valentine’s Day round up