My dining room is getting a whole new look this summer, so I have naturally been researching all of the aspects, and trying to figure out how to get the look I want without breaking the budget. I thought I would share some of my favorite dining room lighting on a budget options that I found for under $300 dollars!! Thats a steal if you ask me!!
Budget Dining Room Lighting
1. Lowes Millennium Lighting 40-in W 5-Light Vintage Gold Kitchen Island Light – $289.90
2. CB2 Pharaoh Pendant Light – $249
3. CB2 Archer Black Pendant light – $299 – also comes in a natural wicker and white!!
4. Serena and Lily Capiz Scalloped Chandelier – $298
5. All Modern Wicker Pear 1- light Pendant Light – $194.99
6. All Modern Illie Chandelier -$295.99
7. Lowes Millennium Lighting 20-in Vintage Gold Vintage Single Cage Pendant – &199.90
8. IKEA SINNERLIG pendant light – $59.99 (I love this light and also talked about it here)
9. All Modern Ravenwood Manor 5-Light Candle-Style Chandelier – $244.50
10. World Market Antique Whitewash Wood Bead Chandelier – $199 (might be my favorite!!)
Think outside the box on where to shop for lighting, and watch for coupons to many of these stores. As you can see one of the options I picked is technically for a kitchen island, but would look beautiful over a dining table, so remember to be open on your options! I would love to see if you pick one of these budget dining room lighting options, or what else you find, so drop me a comment!
be sure to check out what light I ended up with here!
KateMay 2, 2017 at 8:56 am
I LOVE these!! Awesome round up, thanks!
ArinMay 2, 2017 at 9:39 am
Kate K.January 24, 2018 at 1:16 pm
This makes me want to replace all my current light fixtures! ????
ArinJanuary 24, 2018 at 9:27 pm
hahah me too!!
CandyJanuary 24, 2018 at 9:04 pm
I used to ghost write for an electrical repair company. Their most installed lighting fixtures were exactly like #9. Very pretty.
Brittany GilesJanuary 27, 2018 at 2:52 pm
These are so unique and gorgeous! I def need to spice up my living areas!