Matching Family Christmas pajamas are a must, right? As a mom of 4 with 2 boys and 2 girls, when I do family Christmas Pajamas it is a little different than than some, but I still love to get festive as a group, and have rounded up my favorites this year for you!
This post contains affiliate links – Post was updated in November 2021
Matching Family Christmas Pajamas
Last year I rounded up pajamas to show you how you could mix and match – however this year I decided to just find some great options and you can sort of mix and match to your hearts content.
I will explain sizes and options for as many of them as I can, so if you are looking for certain ages or sizes that might help.
Coordinating vs Matching
As I stated above – I have 4 kids. I have a mix of boys and girls which as time has gone on has made it harder to do matchy matchy.
I think sometimes when your age ranges are wide and your options on being perfectly matched can also get trickier.
In the round up below you will find some great options that you can match perfectly, but you are also going to find some great solids and prints that coordinate really well with each other so that you can coordinate your family.
To shop the image below just simply click the number and you will be taken to that site. Like I said above – in the description you will find more about sizes and options on each pair so be sure to check that out!
Shop Christmas Pajamas
- Blush pink one piece – this is more of a a splurge piece, but would be gorgeous to keep for future generations with the quality and style.
- Velvet Hair Ties – these are gorgeous and such a cute way to pull the bed head back on Christmas morning while still looking put together.
- Traditional night gown – I love the idea of matching family Christmas pajamas being something that coordinates in traditional colors. It makes matching things year after year much easier.
- Santa Slippers – my middle two kids would freak out for these
- Green Dog Pajamas – these are so fun and unique and don’t scream Christmas so you could definitely have them wear them past the holiday.
- Reindeer Slippers – another adorable option for Christmas slippers
- Green Santa Pjs – these come in pink as well and are so affordable and adorable. I personally got these this year.
- Sparkly Slippers – my daughter would LOVE these and they are more of an addition to the Christmas fun, so wont need to get put away on Jan, 1.
- Colorful Christmas trees – these are so cute and again don’t scream Christmas. You could easily pair some of the rest of the family in some solids like #10 for a matching family Christmas Pajama look.
- Red Ribbed Pajamas – I buy these for my kids every year. They are high quality and so cute. A great way to coordinate things easily.
- Cindy Lou Who/ The Grinch – this matching family Christmas pajama option comes in fun styles for the whole family and is SO CUTE.
- Green Dog One piece – this set is cute!
- Green Christmas Trees – another super affordable and season long option.
- Red Plaid – this is a classic style for the whole family
- Pink Santa – Again these are the ones in the photos in this post that we went with this year. Affordable and so cute.
- Santa and Stripes two piece – these are coordinating and so cute.
Other Posts You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this post be sure to check out these other great posts this holiday season!
Pin the Photo Below for Later
To find these matching family Christmas pajamas later be sure to pin this photo. I will update it yearly, and be sure to follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) for more holiday content!