Matching Family Christmas pajamas are a must, right? As a mom of 4 with 2 boys and 2 girls, when I do family Christmas Pajamas it is a little different than than some, but I still love to get festive as a group, and have rounded up my favorites this year for your whole family or just the kids!
This post contains affiliate links – Post was updated in November 2022
Matching Family Christmas Pajamas
Last year I rounded up pajamas to show you how you could mix and match – however this year I decided to just find some great options and you can sort of mix and match to your hearts content.
I am also fully aware that sometimes not everyone in the family wants to do the matching pajamas thing – to each his own! So if you fall in the category, I am also including some matching pjs for just the little ones in your life – babies, toddlers, and kids.
Coordinating vs Matching
As I stated above – I have 4 kids. I have a mix of boys and girls which as time has gone on has made it harder to do matchy matchy.
I think sometimes when your age ranges are wide and your options on being perfectly matched can also get trickier.
In the round up below you will find some great options that you can match perfectly, but you are also going to find some great solids and prints that coordinate really well with each other so that you can coordinate your family.
To shop the image below just simply click the number and you will be taken to that site. Like I said above – in the description you will find more about sizes and options on each pair so be sure to check that out!
Shop Christmas Pajamas
- Ski Slopes – the classic Hanna Andersson pajamas are high quality and a great item to wear all winter long!
- A Christmas neutral – these are Pottery Barn, so once again a high quality product. Plus they have sizes and styles for everyone
- Christmas Trees – these come in a bunch of holiday prints and have Prime shipping!
- Christmas classics flannels – if you’re not a “matchy matchy” family, these flannels are a great piece to build from. There are so many colors you could pull out to create coordinating pajamas.
- Cozy Cotton Flannel- these are 100% cotton and look so cozy. Make sure you size up if you want to toss them in the dryer!
- Glow in the Dark Hannukah – so fun! Also 100% cotton.
- Ugg Slippers – a great investment that would look great with any of these pjs!
- Reindeer Slippers – for a more festive look
- Classic Nightgown – another Christmas neutral. My girls are loving nightgowns now so I love this option!
- Velvet bows – a sweet accessory for the girls
- Pink Santas – these are an option similar to the ones my girls are in in the photos above
- Flannel Santas – perfect for the families with little ones who believe in Santa with all their hearts.
Matching Pajamas for Kids
Like I mentioned, I totally understand that not all families like to match one another. Especially when hosting, you might not want to be in your pajamas all day when your guests start arriving! But there is nothing cuter than a bunch of little kids running around with their new presents in their matching holiday pajamas.
If that sounds more like your family, check out these ideas for kids holiday pajamas. There are options for the newest of newborns up to big kids.
Shop Kids Holiday Pajamas
- Solid Holiday Colors – available in red and green and really any color that you would like to coordinate! I love this brand.
- Santa’s bag
- Hot Cocoa – if your family likes to drive around with hot cocoa and look at Christmas lights, these are the pjs for you! Plus they are Hanna Andersson so they’re high quality.
- Snugfit Santas – super affordable and so cute!
- Christmas Tree Haul – these are great if you have kids who are over the “little kid” version of Christmas – more neutral but still festive.
- Red, Green + Pink – you know I love the subtle bit of pink on these!
- Traditional Nightgown – so SWEET for your little ladies
- Christmas trees – a great gender neutral option
- Holiday Checkered – great all year long!
- Classic Holiday Items – another Hanna Andersson option so you could size up to get two years use out of them if you won’t be handing down to other kids
- Green Santas
- Pink and Red Santas
- Christmas Snow Globes – sizes up to 5T, great for your toddlers!
- Light Pink Trees
- Neutral Snowflakes – a truly neutral option!
Other Posts You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this post be sure to check out these other great posts this holiday season!