Fashion is most definitely not why most of you follow me or read my blog. Not to say I don’t think I dress well, but I definitely have more fun dressing my kids and my home. That said, there is one sale that I always LOVE – the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. The reason every blogger, fashion enthusiast, and basically just everyone LOVES this sale is because this isn’t items going on sale as an end of season sale, but instead great items that are going to be hot looks for the season that you can get ahead of time on sale.
This post contains affiliate links – I always appreciate when you shop my links!
Other Anniversary sale posts for THIS YEARS SALE!
Shop Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Women’s Fashion
- Collarless Quilt Jacket – this feels like one of those pieces that insantly elevates any outfit
- Longline Cardigan – a new carline staple for me
- Water Resistant Neoprene Belt Bag
- Faux Leather Leggings– these are just great. Wear them with converse or flats, sweaters or blouses.
- Reversible Wool and Cashmere Poncho
- Packable Hooded Jacket – great for traveling to a cool destination
- Mini Stud Earrings
- Polarized Ray-Ban Phantos
- Pink Cotton Blend Crew Neck
- Space Dye Cardigan
- Water Resistant Chelsea Boot – the perfect hybrid of classic Chelsea boot and the biker boot trend
- Faux Suede Bootie
- Madewell Set of 3 Necklaces– literally goes with everything
- Striped Strap Transport Tote– I love the striped strap update to this classic bag
- Open Toed Mule – the ideal flirty fall shoe
- Barefoot Dream Sock Set– IYKYK
- Ruffle Minidress
- Straight Leg Overalls
- Hooded Tie Waist Cardigan
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – this is the perfect beginner skincare item. I started using it nightly and my skin loved me for it.
- Slide Sandal
- Ugg Shearling Slipper
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin This Photo Below For Later
I hope you found some great basics to complete your wardrobe! Be sure to pin the photo below for later, and if you don’t already – follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and Tik Tok (@arinsolange) for more decor tips!