Something I have always prided myself on is knowing the best baby items to have on hand (mostly because I just HAVE to try them all – sorry Sam). I wanted to compile my favorite items for an easy printable for my readers. I will also list each item and link them in this post to help you find the items online! EVERYTHING on this list I can say I have tried, owned and LOVED. Please feel free to ask any questions, or comment and let me know if there is something I haven’t tried …you know, so I can buy more baby gear I don’t need…oops!
**this post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
- The Ollie World Swaddle – (full review here) This is a MUST have
- DockATot. – Read more Here
- Love to Dream – SwaddleUp – This has been a game changer for after the first month or two
- Motorola Video Monitor – of all the monitors I have tried this is BY FAR my favorite
- Guava Travel Crib with Bassinet Conversion kit
- Playskool Gloworm – Okay I swear by this. We have used multiple until they die. We put it in the crib and have it play and glow when the baby first goes to sleep. Then when they are old enough we go in, push that, give the Paci, and it makes sleep training a BREEZE!
- White Noise machine, or app.
- Muslin Swaddle Blankets and Quilts – Aden and Anais and Little Unicorn tie in my book
- Slumberkins – so soft and easy for baby to hold
- Joovy Spoon – This folds flat, and the tray is huge, so I put lot of toys or snacks on it. Plus its not an eye sore!
- Sophie the Giraffe
- Bright Starts Lots of Links
- Cuddle and Kind Dolls
- LilyPadz nursing pads
- Covered Goods Nursing cover – this will also serve as your carseat and cart cover!!
- Boppy Pillow
- Clek Fllo Convertible Carseat – I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS!
- Lily Jade Diaper bag (this is a more expensive but super functional and amazing option
- Ju-Ju- Be BFF diaper bag (less expensive and seriously AMAZING)
- Bob Jogging Stroller – if you’re going to jog or walk outside, you can’t beat this
- Summer Infant 3-D lite umbrella Stroller – I did a lot of research. This one won on price and function as far as being able to recline and having a basket for an umbrella
- KidCo GoPod – read more here, but I love this item
- Ju-Ju-Be BeQuick – LOVE this item
- Avent Bottles
- Boon Grass Drying Rack
- Ikea Antelope Highchair ($) – this high chair is AMAZING and for the price you can’t beat it.
- Boon Flair Highchair ($$) – My favorite high chair by far, but it has a big base so if you have a small closed off kitchen it might not work for you.
- Stokke Steps Highchair ($$$) – small footprint, easy to clean, and grows with child. This is what we’re using with Walker and I Love that he will use that same chair until he’s 4+
- Replay Recycled – Start with it and continue using it. It stacks and is just plain amazing – I won’t buy any other brand of kiddo plates and bowls.
- Beaba First Stage Spoons
- Burpy Bibs -Aden Anais
- Oxo Tot Roll up Bib
- Pouch Spoon tips – these are the best for when you’re out and about!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins
- Loved Baby Kimono Onsies (and all their other stuff – great quality!)
- Cloud Island Sleepers – These zip from the bottom. Literally the best sleepers EVER for night-time diaper changes!
- Ryan and Rose Pacifier Clips
- Baby Bling Headbands
- Wubbanub Pacifier
- Angelcare Baby Bath Support
- S0lly Baby Wrap
- Wildbird Sling
- Tula or Lille Baby Carrier
I would love to hear if I missed anything that you love and would recommend to try, and I hope you try out some of the best baby items that I truly love!
To Print the PDF Click here: New baby Checklist