I know it’s still winter, but I have had my eyes on Spring Baby girl clothes getting ready for spring break. I will be adding to this post as spring goes on, but for starters rounded up a few favorites from one store for today.
This post contains affiliate links
Spring Baby Girl Clothes
To shop these collages simply click on the item you are interested in in the image below. I am going to try to do round ups from several stores that will help you to do one big purchase and save on shipping each time.
I love that H&M offers affordable and really stylish options for kids. It is one of my favorite places to get clothes for my own kids, and they are great quality for the price. I rounded up a few of my favorites – including some swim suits I couldn’t resist and had to get Goldie Girl.
If you are looking for some favorite options fro specific stores leave me a comment below so I can round up some finds from there, otherwise, watch for more round ups in my Insta stories in the coming weeks.
Again – to shop these items, just click the item you are interested in and it will take you right to the product, or I have them listed below for you!
Most of this is from 4 months – 4 years
- I am all about great simple pajamas, especially for travel and these colors are so good.
- Tie front top. So so so cute.
- This jean jacket with the ruffle detail is so good.
- Black and white overalls
- Pom pom sweater
- Ruffle sleeve romper
- Swimsuit – I grabbed this for Goldie and am obsessed
- The same print in a t shirt!
- Light pink floral swim suit – so so so cute.
- This little mauve swimsuit was too good for me to pass up, and I grabbed it for Goldie too!
- Striped Dress
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below, and again be watching for more spring baby girl clothes round ups in the weeks to come!