Here is a round up of some of my favorite storage solutions for children’s toys. Kid’s toys often are scattered around the house which can at times feel overwhelming. These storage solutions help organize toys and help reduce the clutter of toys- making your life a lot easier. The products below are super functional and will help making toy clean up a breeze.
Hanging Door Basket
Ball Wall Mount
Lego Storage Bin
Outdoor Storage Shed
10 Toy Storage Organizers from Amazon
1. Wet Bags– These work great for storing chalk outside so the rain doesn’t ruin it.
2. Lego Bags– These Lego bags work great for saving space and help keep the different kits organized.
3. Outdoor Storage Shed– Super easy storage option for holding outdoor toys like bikes and scooters!
4. Lego Storage Bin– Hands down the best way to store legos. This bin not only stores all your legos but the lid has a built-in mat so they can pour the legos out play on top of it.
5. Ball Wall Mount– Perfect option for containing balls!
6. Stackable Containers– I love these drawers for storing all of my kid’s small toys.
7. Hanging Basket– This over the door basket works great for storing stuffed animals!
8. Zipper Pouches– I love these pouches for so many things but they work especially well for organizing puzzles and games.
9. Storage Pouf– This ottoman works great in kids rooms to store stuffed animals and blankets.
10. Magnetic Bags– Use these to store the kid’s magnets so they are handy and ready but not all over your fridge!