I have been spending more time in the kitchen in the past year – and with the new year, we are committing to more cooking, and less take out – so I thought I would share my favorite kitchen gadgets from Amazon.
this post contains affiliate links
Picking Kitchen Gadgets
Before I start on sharing my favorite kitchen gadgets – its worth noting that when it comes to kitchen gadgets – there is a fine line on what you buy and what you don’t.
If you follow me on social or have been around my blog a bit – you likely know that I don’t do clutter. I don’t think having a gadget for every little thing is necessary, but there are some that are just plain helpful.
There are also some great replacements for items you likely already have that will make your time in your kitchen so much better, and keep your drawers less cluttered!
Amazon for the Rest of Your Home
Kitchen gadgets is far from the only things you can find on Amazon – before you leave be sure to check out the rest of my Amazon home finds and posts to find unique and affordable finds for your home.
Shop Items Below
- Instant Pot slow cooker – have this and LOVE it for baking and slow cooking
- Herb stripping tool – I don’t know about you, but trying to cut herbs for recipes is one of my least favorite things to do. These nifty little tools do all the work and make my job a lot easier!
- Wine opener – this works amazing and takes up very little drawer space. Doesn’t get much better than that
- Collapsible funnels – a funnel is a kitchen gadget is something everyone needs but no one wants to store. Collapsible funnels to the rescue!
- Paper towel holder – if you are anything like me, you haven’t replaced your paper towel holder in ages so it’s probably time
- Pizza cutter wheel – this is one of my favorite ways to cut up food the kids
- Can organizer – in our old house, we have to get creative with storage and this really helps us gain some valuable space in the kitchen
- Silicone colander – this colander is neat, it clips right on to the side of a pot or mixing bowl
- Oil dispenser – this thing is awesome! It’s a great way to know how much oil is in your pan when you are cooking
- Egg rings – these are great for making eggs for egg sandwiches and they are dishwasher safe
- Baking mats – these help us cut down on aluminum foil waste and are easy to clean
- Brush and dish – comes in multiple colors so you can pick which best matches your kitchen. The ceramic base acts as a soap dispenser and is spring loaded to create extra suds
- Sandwich cutter – this is awesome for making your own version of an uncrustable
- Kitchen shears – if you don’t have kitchen shears, you need them
- Food scale – another great to have on hand gadget
- Onion chopper – the only way I will ever chop an onion
- Toaster oven air fryer – hands down my favorite purchase last year!
- Chopping board set – bought these when we moved into the new house and have been really enjoying them so far
- Stainless steel cooker set – if you haven’t replaced your pots and pans in a while, this is a great place to start
- Roll up drying rack – keeps your dishes off your counter when they are drying and roll up for easy storage when you’re not using it
- Chip clips – these have a magnet on the back so you can hang them on the fridge
- Magnetic measuring spoons – another great way to save some space in the kitchen
- Air tight mixing bowls – these are pretty enough for serving with a lid for storage
- Cookie scoops – this comes in a set of three and will make baking with your kiddos much more fun
- Salad chopper – I personally think that chopped salad tastes better than regular salad and this is how we make chopped salads at home
- 5 in 1 griddle – great for making lots of grilled cheeses at once
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the Photo Below For Later
Hopefully you found some Amazon Kitchen Gadgets that you haven’t tried and can’t wait to get into your kitchen. Be sure to pin the photo below for later, and if you have any questions leave them in the comments. To stay up to date on the rest of my Amazon finds and other fun things follow along on Instagram (@arinsolange)!