4th of July is right around the corner, so I rounded up all of my favorite 4th of July looks for the little ladies in your life. I mean after all there is nothing better than dressing up little girls for all the holidays, right? Check out all the little girl 4th of July outfits below, and let me know if you found any other hidden gems! And if you have a toddler girl or little boy, check out those posts for more ideas.
Little Girl 4th of July Outfits
- Striped romper – the thin red lining on this makes it subtly seasonal
- Blue dress
- Converse – a classic making a real comeback!
- Fireworks pajamas– lightweight and perfect for a summer’s night
- Puff sleeve bikini
- Bow scrunchie – use code ARINSOLANGE for discount at purchase
- Gingham smocked top
- Dolphin hem board shorts
- Red converse
- Denim romper
- Floral red and blue cottom pjs
- Lobster tee – this looks like something I would buy myself from JCrew
- Chambray platform
- Patriotic shorts
- Heart shades
- Red and blue dress
- Striped bathing suit
- Tie front romper – I wish this came in my size!
- Watermelon bag – I got another version of these earlier this year, and I love them!
- Hair bow set – use code ARINSOLANGE for discount at purchase
Other Posts You’ll Love
Pin the Photo Below for Later
Hopefully you are inspired to add daisy wallpaper to your house and are more confident in shopping on Spoonflower. To see what I do in the rest of our rooms at our new house follow me on Instagram (@arinsolange) and comment below with any questions. `