Dressing my girls is one of my favorite things on the planet – so of course I had to round up toddler girl 4th of July outfit ideas. My girls are currently 1 and 6 – so I hit a big range when it comes to sizes and styles in this post!
This post contains affiliate links – written 2021, updated 2022
Toddler Girl 4th of July Outfits
Last year you all loved my 4th of July outfit round up, so I figured I would throw together some great options for those of you getting ready to dress your little girls festive this year.
Some of them are very patriotic, but as with most of my holiday outfit posts, I tried to do mostly options your daughter can wear all season!
Because Memorial Day and the 4th of July can be such a big pool and beach day, I was sure to add plenty of swim options, as well as items for your BBQ or whatever else you have planned.
Shop Girls 4th of July Outfits Below
- Red Saltwater Sandals – my kids have these in several colors. Hands down the best sandals for toddlers!
- Milk Purse – This is freaking adorable!
- Jean shorts
- Red floral shorts – these are TO DIE FOR
- Blue Gingham dress – be watching my Instagram for photos of this. I am absolutely obsessed with it on Avé
- Polka Dot Dress – this is super affordable!!
- Blue striped shirt – this is also super affordable!
- Flag romper
- Red Freshly Picked Mary Janes – Avé has owned these in red and WE LOVE THEM, and now has them in black. They are hands down my favorite shoes for little girls.
- Flag printed tee
- Red sunnies
- Bow romper
- This little gingham swimsuit is super affordable – I got it for Goldie this summer.
- Striped blue suit with ruffles
- Red embroidered top
- White dress – I love the subtle red and blue detail on this
- Floral tank set
- Stars and fireworks dress
- Blue print top – there is also on option for mom to match this one!
- Watermelon rash guard
- These bows are a stand above favorite for me, and I love this print – use code ARINSOLANGE for discount at purchase
- The perfect summer romper
- Mary Jane Tennis Shoes – my daughter has these and I love them on her
Other Posts You Will Love
Pin The Post Below for Later
Hopefully you found some toddler girl 4th of July outfits you love in this post and feel ready for the fun weekends ahead. Be sure to pin the photo below to find this post later and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram(@arinsolange) and Tik Tok for more summer fun!