Dressing my girls is one of my favorite things on the planet – so of course I had to round up toddler girl 4th of July outfit ideas. My girls are currently 1 and 6 – so I hit a big range when it comes to sizes and styles in this post!
This post contains affiliate links – post was updated from original version in 2021
Toddler Girl 4th of July Outfits
Last year you all loved my 4th of July outfit round up, so I figured I would throw together some great options for those of you getting ready to dress your little girls festive this year.
Some of them are very patriotic, but as with most of my holiday outfit posts, I tried to do mostly options your daughter can wear all season!
Because Memorial Day and the 4th of July can be such a big pool and beach day, I was sure to add plenty of swim options, as well as items for your BBQ or whatever else you have planned.
Shop Girls 4th of July Outfits Below
- Red Saltwater Sandals – my kids have these in several colors. Hands down the best sandals for toddlers!
- Milk Purse – This is freaking adorable!
- Jean shorts
- Red floral shorts – these are TO DIE FOR
- Blue Gingham dress – be watching my Instagram for photos of this. I am absolutely obsessed with it on Avé
- Polka Dot Dress – this is super affordable!!
- Blue striped shirt – this is also super affordable!
- Baby girl watermelon outfit – I am DEAD over this!
- Red Freshly Picked Mary Janes – Avé has owned these in red and WE LOVE THEM, and now has them in black. They are hands down my favorite shoes for little girls.
- USA Shirt – this is available for the whole family.
- This little gingham swimsuit is super affordable – I got it for Goldie this summer.
- Sunglasses – these are my favorite sunglasses for my girls
- Dress – this is SO cute and one of my favorite options for my 6 year old this year.
- This swimsuit is so so cute too
- Denim jumper – this is to die for!
- This little outfit from Amazon is so cute – I ordered it for Goldie and LOVE IT
- Bracelet – this is my favorite brand for kids bracelets
- Baby Watermelon pajamas
- Reversible outfit – this is beyond cute!
- These bows are a stand above favorite for me, and I love this flag print
- This open back dress is GORGEOUS
- Mary Jane Tennis Shoes – my daughter has these and I love them on her
- Watermelon Pa jamas
Other Posts You Will Love
Pin The Post Below for Later
Hopefully you found some toddler girl 4th of July outfits you love in this post and feel ready for the fun weekends ahead. Be sure to pin the photo below to find this post later and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for more summer fun! (@arinsolange)