Dressing my girls is one of my favorite things, so I am so excited to round up some Toddler Girl 4th of July outfits. I seriously can’t believe Memorial Day is here and 4th of July is just around the corner.
This post contains affiliate Links – Some clothing items were received in exchange for their addition to the post, however all opinions are my own.
Toddler Girl 4th of July Outfits
Last year you all loved my 4th of July outfit round up, so I figured I would throw together some great options for those of you getting ready to dress your little girls festive this year. Check out these toddler girl 4th of July outfit ideas.
Some of them are very patriotic, but as with most of my holiday outfit posts, I tried to do mostly options your daughter can wear all season!
Because Memorial Day and the 4th of July can be such a big pool and beach day, I was sure to add plenty of swim options, as well as items for your BBQ or whatever else you have planned.
This post was originally written in May/2019, but I have updated the links that could be updated, as well as added new great items for this year! Updated in May/2020.
2020 Girls 4th of July Outfits
Because Avé is now 5 and we added sweet baby Goldie I made sure to include a wider range on age!
- Flamingo purse – my daughter loves having themed purses and this is an adorable option
- These natives – I added these to the boys round up too, but I am obsessed with them
- Jean shorts
- Cherry Purse – this is to die for
- Blue Gingham dress – be watching my Instagram for photos of this. I am absolutely obsessed with it on Avé
- Blue tie dye
- Red bunnies dress – this is so cute especially if you are going out to dinner or something over the weekend
- Baby girl watermelon outfit
- Red Freshly Picked Mary Janes – Avé has owned these in red and WE LOVE THEM, and now has them in black. They are hands down my favorite shoes for little girls.
- Blue swimsuit – pictured on Avé in these pictures
- Baby girl red white and blue dress and bloomers
- Blue Romper
- Sunglasses – these are my favorite sunglasses for my girls
- Swimsuit and hat – I love these swimsuits because they snap at the crotch so you can change diapers so much easier.
- Another snap at the crotch swimsuit
- Flower romper. This paired with some white converse would be so cute.
- This little outfit from Amazon is so cute – I ordered it for Goldie and LOVE IT
- Cherry overalls – these come in so many sizes and are SO CUTE.
- Denim star dress
- Simple tank – pair this with some jean shorts and white converse for the cutest look
- These bows are a stand above favorite for me, and I love this flag print
- Red striped dress
- White Converse
- Watermelon Pajamas
2019 Girls 4th of July Outfits
Here is the r0und up from last year – all are great options still, and I did my best to find similar items for those items that you can no longer find.
Toddler Girl 4th of July Outfits
- Watermelon Dress – For those of you that are wanting to do a slightly less traditional look for 4th of July, this Watermelon option is so cute!
- Pair this over #20 and it would be SO CUTE
- Watermelon Bow – This shop also has a full line of patriotic options, but I love the Watermelon one to compliment any of these outfits.
- Strong Gal T-Shirt
- Red Converse
- Red Dot Bow – this is my absolute favorite bow shop and has so many fun options (and clips) to match your daughters outfit!
- How cute is this Navy dot skirt? If you paired it over a red shirt it would be perfect!!
- Red White and Blue Flower dress – this one is SO CUTE for the 4th!
- Red Sandals – This brand of sandals is my absolute favorite
- Navy Dot Top
- Red White and Blue Swim Suit
- Watermelon Purse to compliment any of the other outfits
- Navy Blue Striped Swimsuit
- Unicorn firework dress – my 4 year old would go nuts over this!
- Red Flower Sunnies
- Red Star Tank
- Red eyelet shorts
- Blue Star Romper – perfect for a younger toddler!
- Blue Star romper – this comes in several color combos that are perfect for the holiday (and as a bonus this brand makes it super easy to mix and match with boys and girls!
- Red Striped top (same brand as #19)
- Affordable American Flag Dress
- Red Heart Sunnies
- Two piece red striped outfit
- White converse
Other Posts You Will Love
If you are looking for more fun toddler girl 4th of July outfit inspiration be sure to check out the posts below, and I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday. I am sure your little lady will look gorgeous in some of the toddler girl 4th of July outfit options.
Pin The Post Below for Later